MovnTarget's Moving Target of Balance Patch 3

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by MovnTarget, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

While you are partly right, including a split rune for the split you're building gives you that one extra space of flexibility, because it counts for the 2 factions. For example, building FW/IS with Soul Reaver gives me 1 flexible slot to add either FW or IS. If the rune is also worth it in that split, it's just great.

2. Garr123

Garr123 I need me some PIE!

Skeezick Warguard is still bugged. Died from one tick of Scour damage last game.

3. WraithxxV

WraithxxV Active Member

Nerf: Call to War (tis kinda op), Roar of the Fallen (tis too cheap), Krikkenwing Alpha (Shimmering Wings tis too cheap), maybe Vex, Mauler (just Sibling in general)
    Buff: Akakios (I like him but he still feels a little lacking), Prismatic Skywing (Too expensive for what he does), Skywing Patrol (Fails on so many levels), Draksar Consulate (again fails on so many levels)

I only really play Dragons in SL so other than the obvious stuff that's all I'll comment on, others can give better insight into other themes.

4. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

roar of the fallen is too cheap?

5. WraithxxV

WraithxxV Active Member

1 Nora. I mean, I agree it's not that strong as the champ needs to die, but 1 Nora is just too low for a global debuff like that.

6. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

It's nice to look at the abillity and be able to say that is cheap, but here's the thing:

Are the champions with this abillity too strong?

I used akakios, and he really isnt that impactful neither with roar nor with annihilate.

7. stayflyazn

stayflyazn Devotee of the Blood Owl

should give valdac summons roar of the fallen

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty