My Best Advice for New Players

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by Vorian, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

My best advice for new players is to experiment with the budget meta of different factions when you first start, until you find 1 that suits ur play style.

2. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

This is terrible advice. How do new people even have a clue what the heck budget meta contains? I used to play this game a while ago and I am having a hard time deciding what to play but I have no clue what budget meta entails.

3. Scathex

Scathex Member

my advice for this game is to watch a lot of ranked pvp matches. you can learn a lot from watching any match but top player matches help the most.

Lushiris likes this.
  4. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Watching games helps at learning about the runes, mechanics and combos without having to lose as much or trying to memorize the checklist. However, you can only learn positioning - which is 50% of your game, with the other 50% being what I mentioned above plus BG building and rune power(yes positioning is that important) - by playing games and learning from your mistakes, along with getting used to maps and enemy setups.