My Bg , post-patch , opinions ?

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Agirgis1, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Revamp patch 1 bg.png

Hey guys..... here is my bg after the new patch...... this is what i consider "meta" atm.
    But... i want to see everyone's opinions to try and build the best UD bg possible ... and possibly also help people who may need help with their UD bgs

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

What do you think of deep elf summoner? it looks crazy strong.

3. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

Fire Giant--he'll benefit from amp fire on demon lich?
    I don't have the average champ nora cost, but if it's low enough, avenging flame might make more sense than retribution.
    If overall champion costs and abilities are reduced, is 55 nora for fading recollection still worth it?

4. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

Nothing makes more sense than retribution. But I can't imagine FR being the best choice possible in the new 60 nora champ pox.

5. Yourmom

Yourmom The King of Potatoes

I wasn't ok with FR until I found myself in a sticky situation with Vex. Now I have to run it and I just have to choose when to use it wisely. You'll know when you need it because there will be no other option.

6. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

I do think its pretty solid right now , but i also dislike pawn

7. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

i ran firegiant for a while.....but now im more in to the whole puesdo range thing

retri is better because shrines lost spell resist.......so you do full dmg to shrines

fade is always nice to have......as long as you don't use it carelessly

8. RKane

RKane Member

Dare i say, breath of ash instead of demon shield. Not sure but mind obelisk would be fun if cd on your ranged abilities is 3.

9. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

do you really need 2 gatekeepers? also whats the purpose of mino sentry for detect? isnt it better to use stealth master or scout for detect and make it full demon bg?

10. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

i switched demonshield for a 2nd sac today :D

11. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

the gatekeepers has throw shield.....mino sentry... has throw axe..........THROW EVERYTHING

12. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

i notice u got no bleed runes except for bloodgaurd so how are u planning to survive withtout limited healing

13. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Don't need healing

14. RasielCZ

RasielCZ I need me some PIE!

It looks interesting, how do you deal with beasts tough? Also try nefari reaper, i really like her.
    Edit: upgrades on lich?

15. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Hmm not sure why i would have trouble with them? let me know whats wrong with beasts and ill try to see

Demon lich : Cleansing flame , fire aclyote ( fire is open to change... i just like this option)

16. RasielCZ

RasielCZ I need me some PIE!

I got overrun by two packs of timber wolves among other cheap stuff and free meat, all boosted by forment and strenght in numbers, but i guess you are OK, if you have sever on Griefbearer.

17. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

ye sever is a must..... i actually added it because of Tinys 50 hp catapults..... FS's warsong........SL call to arm....... and now KF summons th that list

18. drathys

drathys I need me some PIE!

like it (stolen) but whilst i applaud their use not sure about the gatekeepers, wouldnt you be better off with nefari dragon/raider? still get range every other turn, more damage still got flying? far be it for me to judge...

19. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

I could agree there are better alternatives to bok gatekeeper, but with block on CD 1 , throw shield......and soulsift ( refund 20% nora on death , 74 x 0.2 = 14.8 , 15 nora refund)... costing the champion at 59 nora in the long term.

But thats one way to look at it....the champion is still worth 74 nora...not 59, i might take them out later, but im enjoying them for now

20. gillo

gillo I need me some PIE!