My boy let me down

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by darkpally5, Jun 28, 2014.

1. darkpally5

darkpally5 I need me some PIE!

First, let me say that I enjoy the revamp, it made many more runes valuable. BUT...My boy Paladin Commander had 1 job, 1 job. I wanted him to use this time to learn how to command paladins and he didn't do it. GG Paladin Commander

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
    IMAGIRL, Cman2002, Morfeas and 3 others like this.
  2. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- You had one job!!! .... RIP .... Sorry mang... but my dudes Mounted and/or Hawkmaster regular...mastering hawks like a baws!! get on their level.

3. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

All he needed was for command dodge and command block not to share a cooldown.

4. darkpally5

He's the Paladin Commander, he needs to figure out how to command paladins.

5. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

We have never balanced by the name of a champ. Its great that you made the connection between his name and the name of that ability but it wouldnt make him playable... so even if you get it put on him, its worthless because your paladin deck is worse off because he's in it.

6. darkpally5

It happened. Raise your hype

7. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]

SaintKiwi likes this.
  8. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

So you'll be using him now? My point stands. The paladin buffs were all uncalled for but those are more important to the greens and Markoth for some reason than fixing broke stuff.

What would have made him playable is of command block and dodge didn't share a cooldown, as I've been saying for years.

Now you have a worthless unit that has an ability that's similar to its name.

Great job. This change is right on par with the rest of the IS changes and the majority of the updates thus far: wasting time on unnecessary changes and those changes being ineffective.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
    Pedeguerra likes this.
  9. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

More important or easier to do? We've had bugs that lingered for years even when SOE was paying its employees to work on this game. I agree that the bug should be fixed soon so that players can enjoy their champs as they were intended to play, but debugging is harder to deliver than changing some variables in working code.

10. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Not sure the question based on the wording. I'm saying revamp was great, buff like changes fixing all the super expensive stuff was great, that's called balancing and it goes both ways. But wasting three weeks on an update filled with buffs to council members favorite themes is not what we need.

Stick to the plan. Balance and fix bugs. That's it.

11. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Thank you.

12. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- but he asked you a favor...the hype? Literal hype? The dream...

DarkJello likes this.