MY fire Bg

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by R334P3R, Jan 11, 2016.

1. R334P3R

R334P3R I need me some PIE!

Its a little old, and with baneshift banned I have not run or messed with it. Basically its starts as a standard fire amp, but its got a couple tricks up its sleeve, masochism on either firemaw for a really cool combo, or on nightmare since it can heal its self up to full next turn. Eye for an eye comboed with baneshift is very rude, firemaw and spell slingers are optimal targets.

Without the eye for an eye kit you can include some of the more meta fire runes, or another spell or two. But its a good start, and I am fond of it.

https://poxbase.com/deck/C4=CdBC6-cwICd6CbC99C3MS7as3BS71S4@S2lS7dS61rAr20

2. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

3. R334P3R

I just put it together, but this should be a pretty solid ember/borg nuke deck centered around firestorm/flamenova. You could drop some of the fire amp guys in favor of other flame novas guys, but this should be a good start. https://poxbase.com/deck/C4=CqwCdBC6-C8dcwICbC99C5uS4@S2lS7dS8XS2zs61rAr20

Again make sure redsand still works with ember, im not sure if it does.
    If it doesent can be replaced with second volcanic burst, and grimlic.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
  4. R334P3R

As good of spell as ambush is, i dont like it in fireeater or emberwasp decks since it cant damage allies. I would take firemaw over max any day, and pretty much the whole deck should be fire eater based so pauldron is kind of a waste.
    Caldron can be good, but I prefer fading recolection to deal with immunity, demonlich (another auto) gives you some alt damage as well. Runner is good, but if you want a high mobility unit with a fire aoe, spell kaiser is your man.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
  5. Scathex

Scathex Member

6. R334P3R

Looks like your off to a pretty good start. And yea all the amps got alot more expensive last patch, fiend/devouerer used to be pretty cheap.

7. Vorian

aryh likes this.
  8. R334P3R

Since skull is mythical I would probably only run 1, and fireblast is the staple fire spell. Other then that looks pretty good. I run ambush in most non fire decks, since it cant damage your allies with eater, relics, and it is font restricted fire blast really wins out in actual fire decks.

9. Vorian

I just ProfHulk with the deck...

10. R334P3R

Also fire immune deck will be hard on you, need to fit either fading recolection, more acid, or maybe caldron. Id drop a skull for one of those. Or change line up a bit so you have more acid on champs.

Mmm or a second heart.

11. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

refute though.

12. CyclopeanVisions

CyclopeanVisions New Member

13. R334P3R

Elemental is ok for his cost, the other two are real bad, since your running wap/borg engine need those aoe champs I recommend nefari siphon in there place.