My first KF bg.

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Kraska, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Kraska

Kraska Member

Hey guys, can you take a look at my bg? I looked through the forums and used many of the recommended champs from others' bg's. However, I could use particular help with the spellset and equipment.

Of course, any feedback is appreciated and welcome.

Here's the link to the bg on poxbase.

Thanks!

Kraska

p.s. It's mainly an elf theme, but if there are other combos/synergies that I'm missing with some of the key champs here, please let me know.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
  2. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Champions are spot on, for a meta elf bg, however mostly everything in kf is playable to some degree so never commit to one arch type as far as bgs go, experiment and get the feel down.

Now the issue with your bg for me is, unlike champions, spells are kinda few and far between and only a "select" few or staples really make the cut for bgs.

Devolve/life sheild are out dated and situational OK, other than that I see NO reason whatsoever to run them consistently and competitively. Try natures wrath x2 brambles/thorn collection/stellar horizon for spells, work towards obtaining them.

The retreat spell isn't as good as you think it would be, I tried running It for a week to test out it's viability, never used it once, so I'd take that out. Also crowded forces inst efficient enough to have in a bg.

But yeah other than spells, your bg is totally functional! Gl/hf and welcome to the dark side of the light ;). Be ready for ridicule for playing the best faction in the game.

3. Kraska

Kraska Member

Karmavore,

Thank you for your help. I got myself a Thorn Collection and changed things up a little. I'll put up the new bg later, and I really appreciate your feedback.

I'm still a dwarf, but I like playing with the elves too!

Karmavore likes this.