My Witch BG

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Ssharsted, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Ssharsted

Ssharsted Member

This is the Witch BG I play with at the moment.

I have had some succes with it, and someone asked me to post it - So here it is.

Id be happy to answer any questions.

Attached Files:

2. Djangoguy

Djangoguy The King of Potatoes

No Votary? What?

3. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

reapers blade.

4. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

I think soulreave is better for that purpose in witches.

5. Ssharsted

Ssharsted Member

Thanks for the replys.

Yes - After some consideration I dropped Votary. I found him too squishy, and I found that other units I deployed had much more impact on the game. I ended up only using him as a late game deploy or to help detect stealthed units.
    I just won more games when I deployed something else than him.

I dont miss reapers blade. The bg deals heavy damage and has alot of different damage types. For units with perseverance I use Chains of Corruption, which also counters items like Bloodthirsty blade.

Yes - Soulreave is very close to being included. Cleanse is badly needed.

6. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

I meant the spell soulreave. https://poxbase.com/spell/256
    But yes,you should run atleast x1 Soul Reaver(https://poxbase.com/equipment/131 ). MAybe even 2.Its spot cleanse/purified/aoe 5 defiled,cursed for 30 nora.

7. Djangoguy

I understand your points but I can't see why even one Votary isn't worth in your pov. Like, he can do more damage than his nora cost in 2 ticks of Pain Curse, it's a lot of damage, as well he can spread DMZ and deal a nice damage. Not even talking about what you said as pros on him.
    Why do you running Tomb Raider? I know he is real good for his cost, but if you're wanting a cheap harasser you should stick to a Forsaken Follower - if you want stick to a stealth champ Dark Familiar which is awesome on a Witch BG.
    Also, why 2x Croma Visionary? IMO she's not worth 1x, could you enlight me why do run 2x?

I do like how you build your spell set, but why do you running Defiling Spinel? Do you already have lots of Curse, and as Netherzen said, Soul Reaver is just plain better for Defiled

>If< you consider running a Votary or even two, you could think change that Skull of Decay for a Festering Wounds, as you can easily proc on all enemy champions and stall/global damage is a signature of witches.

2x Hourglass is a overkill aswell.
    ~Sorry for the wall of text~

8. Ssharsted

Ssharsted Member

Yeah thats makes sense - but I miss neither soulreave or reapers blade. Theres plenty of LOL in the bg
    Ill include a soul reaver and see how it Works out

9. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Witches are cancer, you're just a nub.

10. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

I have found 1x visionary can actually be helpful. I run the illusions with her and it has made a huge difference on certain Maps.

You will def want to squeeze the new croma extinguisher in if you can.

11. Djangoguy

I liked the Extinguiser because Shatter and Reclaim Relic is always welcome and in one champion this is awesome, not auto, but 1x will be ever good.

I'm not talking about Clone Matter because I don't like it, either Visionary unique ability, witches are not a hitback theme as seems Sok is trying to make them so

12. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Says the person who played broken Salaman lol.