Mysian Lamia

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Mausini, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Mausini

Mausini I need me some PIE!

Can we try to make her runnable again? Right now she is much to expensive.
    Over 90 nora for a 43 hp 0 def champ with zero range protection but a 25 nora ability that forces you to stand in place does not seem like a good skill combination.

She can become a good addition to Soultap decks because of Psychic Anguish.
    I do absolutely not want to have her back to her former powerlevel but getting her out of the shoebox would be a nice thing to have.

Perhaps we could separate the add damage and range and the shrinking gaze part of shrinking scion drop damage and range and give her a proper cost reduction.

Or what about a negative condition included in shrinking scion? Something like defenseless. Or defenseless on base?

Thbigchief likes this.
  2. D4rkSteel

D4rkSteel I need me some PIE!

There are so many champs that need a rework, not just her. You can better post a suggestion on the FW board

Morfeas likes this.
  3. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

By making her "runnable" again are you asserting that she was previously just "runnable"? I need to clarify this point before I can take this thread seriously or not.

chickenpox2, claydude5 and SPiEkY like this.
  4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

That's hot.

SPiEkY likes this.
  5. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Can we move this to the FW forums?

Tweek516 and SPiEkY like this.
  6. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

It's just as valid in general as anything else.

7. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Gotta echo Bakki's sentiment, do you want her like her old self or do you simply want her "runnable"?

SPiEkY likes this.
  8. Mausini

Maybe you want to read my whole post before answering. Especially this part:
    But maybe you just want to do some senseless trolling.

And thanks for all the relevant input regarding if this thread should be moved to a sub forum or not.

potatonuts, TeaScholar and Molosse like this.
  9. Mausini

Learn to read... Dudes. For real!

TeaScholar and XFurionsX like this.
  10. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Shrinking Scion is likely the issue with this champ. It either is over-costed or just bloated and needs a trim to reduce its cost.

11. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

There is a Vampyre Expansion coming soon. (The next or the one after that)
    Maybe wait with buffing her until we know how she would fit there?

12. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

i would love to see her get 4-5 range so that using scion will go back to its purpose of stopping melee champs from one turning her

13. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

:eek: How do you know!?

14. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I don't remember where, but I heard this rumor too. The Crossbow dude is supposed to be a Vampyre hunter or something like that.

15. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Q&As with Gedden, was a very long time ago not sure which one.

16. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Good discussion, Moved it to FW forum but left a redirect link in General.

17. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

for those acting like they didn't read this part

if what you guys are looking for is a discussion on why lamia should have been nerfed in the first place then search for posts by 'ragick' in the SOE forums about a week after she was released.

as to the question about what power level 'runnable' means.. I would argue that players don't actually want their legendaries to be just runnable but rather better than just runnable. It makes acquiring them and using them fun. that's not a bad thing as long as the legendary falls within a reasonable variance with the average champ. it doesn't have to be batshit crazy OP.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
  18. Mausini

Cutting down Shrinking Scion looks like the best way for me in combination with some adjustments to her range. She needs to become at least 10 nora cheaper. With the current meta sub 80 would be a optimal spot.

My suggestion
    Shrinking Scion: (does 10 nora sound fair for that skill?)
    Until this champion moves it has Shrinking Gaze (Opposing champions that move within 4 spaces of this unit become Shrunken 3).
    Range to 3-5 from 2-4

Weaken Spells changed to Soothing Serenade
    For the lore. She is a bard and wants to play with that tiny Tortune without getting interrupted and a slightly more interesting upgrade for a legendary champ.

Nora:
    Something around 78 nora (+/- 2 nora) Don't know about the cost for the range.

Like this she would become a good control champ with solid range but not a super duper control/damage/selfhealing "Idoitall" champ.

If you want to make her super fun to play give her Dragging attack as part of Shrinking Scion with a Range of 3-5 and 3 Ap for activation for preventing double attacks after activation. (Just a idea, probably a bad one :))

19. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

I think the cost of Shrinking Scion is the main problem, her upgrades are kinda meh too.

20. SkeletonKing

SkeletonKing The King of Potatoes

Does this mean they're actually gonna fix Vampyres so they're a playable theme within FW? :eek: