need help making a BG

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Geressen, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

as you guys know i've been working on expanding my german army , but now I need some more russians to face them.

can you guys help me make a 1000 point russian battlegroup?
    Mostly because I know exactly what my german BG has so I don't want to under or overpower the russian army.

here is a thing: http://battlegroupbuilder.com/

select russian tank or rifle/infantry ( the non FOTR one) and get building don't forget the platoon options and also do not worry about Lend Lease vehicles ( got a brother who likes the english tanks and I can probably re-use them for western front/africa things)

Oh btw, you unlock support options by first selecting infantry, tank, artillery or HQ units
    post save strings, thanks,

Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
  2. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

Not at home right now so not about to choose an army thingamajig.

But I will ask if you've ever seen men of war assault squad? Pretty good game if you like all this stuff so not recommend it

3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

yes and also what?

4. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

****in phone

I HIGHLY recommend it contrary to my previous statement

5. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

I have no idea what is going on in that link (don't explain it please don't), so I will be of no help

6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

just select an army list then click boxes to add those units to the roster, use drop down menu's to switch between the many options for tanks and armoured cars and click platoon components to add platoon support options and the like... it's very easy.