Need help with a holiday in Vegas.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Vote Kanye 2020, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

So me and 3 friends next year are planning to do a road trip around America, and they all wanted to stop off in Vegas to stay in one of those suites you generally see in films for a few nights. I was just wondering has anyone stayed in Caesers palace, Aria, MGM Grand or the Bellagio and which of those listed are good or which is best?

2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Mandalay Bay has good rooms and the best pool.

Caesar's Place is old.

Bellagio is fancy.

Aria is fancy.

Cosomopolitan is uber nice. (and expensive)

I'm lowkey offended you didn't ask me :(

3. Vote Kanye 2020

Thanks, I would have asked you or noah, but you're never online -_-

4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

But yeah, personally I would stay at Mandalay Bay or Bellagio. Aria and Cosmopolitan are really nice/fancy, but they're expensive and it's usually filled with older people.

I don't know much about Hard Rock's rooms, but they have the best party pool. And it's free on weekdays.

5. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Personally I would go somewhere that is not Vegas ... But thats just me. Have fun :p

Vote Kanye 2020 likes this.
  6. Vote Kanye 2020

Oh man dont worry. Starting off in California then vegas, then were heading over to New york, down to florida to finish it off. I'm just having a hard time finding a hotel in Vegas that either let people under 21 stay there, or that has the right number of rooms :(

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
  7. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Coming to Vegas is pointless unless you're 21 or have a fake ID

8. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

You're missing a lor of the country by only going to Cali, Vegas, NY, and FL,

9. Vote Kanye 2020

Im somewhat American, so I've already been to most places, including these 4. This is pretty much just where my friends want to visit. They originally wanted to about 6 more places, but then they realised they probably wouldnt be able to afford all those plane tickets when they have about 10 months to prepare.

10. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

"road trip"
    "all those plane tickets"

pick one

11. Vote Kanye 2020

Theres a thing called doing both believe it or not.

12. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

13. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

I've stayed in MGM like four times. One of the times we got a normal room, but when we went in it was not even cleaned. So they upgraded us to an enormous wing suite. That was the best hotel experience that I can recall and (even tho it was with my parents) one of the best Vegas experiences overall. I remember that they always went to MGM because it had some of the better prices comparatively. Of course, that was years ago. Idk what its like now.

Also I hear both ceasars and bellagio are overpriced. Probably because they are toward the center of the strip where as MGM is towards (or at) the end.

Prices drop substantially off the strip, but that's no fun. When next year are you going?

14. Vote Kanye 2020

Well I we were aiming for next summer. It was going to be this summer for our 18th treat but our birthdays are a month too late. Plus I just found out that you can't book suites if your under 21 due to them not being able to take legal action if we dont pay or something along those lines. So Vegas is probably going to be a miss for this trip :L

15. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Were I to go to the US, which I won't be, I'd go to Oregon. I heard its nice there.

16. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

If you happen to swing through ATL on your way down say hi.

17. Vote Kanye 2020

Oregon seems like a nice place, I just think we're probably not old enough to acknowledge the things it has too offer.

18. Vote Kanye 2020

Will do ;)

19. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Where are you visiting from? You say you're somewhat American, does that mean Canadian?

20. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

yeah Vegas wouldn't be nearly as fun if you aren't 21. There are only a couple 18+ clubs and they aren't worth going to. If you are 21 walking around the strip is totally fun and something interesting always happens

Reason I asked when is there is a good chance I will be out there next summer, depending on job offers I might be working there or at least visiting my old roommate (sngord on pox, Gondie on League) who is starting as a bartender at a new opening hotel this fall.
    I've always wanted to live in Vegas. Been there probably 30 times and it never gets old. The music, the scene...
    it's awesome. And I don't even gamble.