need help with ferren deck

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Nyanta, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Nyanta

Nyanta I need me some PIE!

hello everyone ive decided to rebuild and play a full ferren deck but unlike the last time i made the deck which was a split deck of fw/st , being new to playing ff st ive decided to ask for help with the support runes aka spells, relics, and equipments i should use plus i know this deck will fall apart in mirror matches so lets just get that out of the way lol as for the champions i already have all the ferrens and the shrine and banner so im good there but i lack the experience and runes for st deck building.

2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Hello there,

Ferrens are currently being reworked. Ferren Focus has been lost in the Revamp (shame) and will come back soon!

I recomend you to wait a bit and catch the full deal :)

Nyanta and KingJad like this.
  3. Nyanta

Nyanta I need me some PIE!

thank you for telling me about the rework i hope the new ferren focus will be as good as the ones that came before it(i used to love using swap to proc the full focus). i would still appreciate any advice on playing st and advice on current meta support runes for any st deck.

4. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

ST strong spell kit is composed basically of these:
    Gale Force
    Ice Storm
    Cleansing Storm
    Blizzard Cloak
    Snow Blind
    Ancient Implications
    Frigid Barrier
    Summon Polar Ant
    Swap

Most of the times, you will want the first 3 on your deck. Depending on your BG and playstyle, some are more useful than others. Try them all and see which fits you the most.

On relics, Containment Unit, Grumble Rock and Coordination Tower are the most used ones.

Equipments vary a lot depending on your bg, and none are must include. I suggest you take a look and playtest these ones:

Keeneye Crown
    Mirrored Shield
    Cloak of Ice
    L'usara's Staff
    Snowdrift Charm
    Skystorm Spear
    Yetihide Cape
    Snowkite Messenger
    Providence

If you post your current BG and the goal you seek or a problem you have with it, the community will help you with Champions and upgrades choices :)