Need help

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by NaNcy, Mar 26, 2014.

1. NaNcy

NaNcy The King of Potatoes

Hello UD community,

I really want to start playing this faction and I was just wondering what runes were good nowadays? I have Grimlic, Retri, DEF, Banner, Voidraker and Messenger and I also have quite a lot of runes for trade (primarily SP).

Thanks

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

3. Legato

Legato I need me some PIE!

Do you have anything particular in mind or do you just want some general recommendations?

4. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

You should understand (I learned the hard way) that UD has a significantly higher budget that SP. This may have changed, though, now that the sexy exotics will be easier to get (demonvein, vixen, soulthirster, battlemage, etc.). But I suspect sexy winged demon-chicks will always be more popular (and therefore more expensive) than dirty mogas, rabid bats, and oozing slags.

5. NaNcy

NaNcy The King of Potatoes

@Raikan That's true about the budget, but I'm not really worried about it that much. :)

@Legato Perhaps just some recommendations for now. Just to get me on my demon feet.

I play ST as well (not going to trade any of that being that I spent a lot of time obtaining all those runes) and I'm really used to playing themes. Is UD all about that? Or not?