Needing help with merging.

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Kryptik, May 10, 2014.

1. Kryptik

Kryptik New Member

I was a returning player when I discovered that I must merge my account to DOG. I tried doing so before and I couldn't get the code to confirm so I just gave up. Today I am have no give up in me and I am trying my very best to get my old accounts back. It says to me when I go to transfer, "The key specified is invalid, or already being used." but yet when I go to my email I can't get it to confirm either. I need help please, and thank you.

2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Lets see if we can get things cleared up for you.
    • First, were you successfully able to log onto your SOE Station ID and you get your unique code?
    • Did at any time then you tried to transfer before or now see a screen like this? upload_2014-5-12_14-28-42.jpeg
    • Getting the "The key specified is invalid, or already being used." message indicates that the account has already gone through the transfer process. Have you tried loging in at: https://www.poxnora.com/security/login.do;jsessionid=2DD1B533576C537186CE4A9BF623A7F4
    • Have you tried using the Username or Password recovery for your account? Both of these can be fount on the login page I linked above.
    • Have you received the confirmation emails but the link doesn't work? If that is the case you should be able to log onto poxnora.com and resend the confirmation email by going to your profile page.