Nefari Messenger Annex not activating

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Fentum, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Played several matches with the old girl and Annex doesn't seem to be working. At 93 Nora, it needs to be!

2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

do you mean Nefari Messenger? It looks like the ability Annex is properly increasing the radius of the font bonus. Remember, it does not stack with other mechanics that increase the radius of the font bonus.

3. Fentum

Specifically, the font radius is 3 with and without her being out. I did get her back in 2007 or maybe 2008 so perhaps she is a bit tired?

4. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Well it seems to be working from what I can see since today's patch was released. Let us know if it still isn't working for you, and are you using the Nefari Messenger that has the * at the end of it's name? Also what upgrades do you have selected?

5. Fentum

No asterisk after name. Abils look like this...
    [​IMG]
    Initiative (1)

[​IMG]
    Regeneration (2)

[​IMG]
    Annex

[​IMG]
    Attack: Magical

[​IMG]
    Drive

[​IMG]
    Life Siphon

Deck Limit: 2
    Races: Demon, Elf
    Classes: Rogue
    Size: 1x1

6. Fentum

Any word on this? Annex is definitely not working. What is the asterisk all about?

7. Gnostek

Gnostek New Member

BTW ended here. I was looking for info about Nefari Messenger* . I've both versions, with * and without, and it counts as different cards. Looted today from 2 consecutive skirmishes, lel.
    It don't let me trade or sacrifice in runeforge.

8. Fentum

So what is the asterisk all about please, greens?

9. Capricis

Capricis Member

The * ones are untradeable. They used to give people starter deck things that were made up of asterisk runes. I tried the game out a few years ago and got a full asterisk IS barb deck. I just learned the other day that you can shard them all from the runes checklist, so do that if you're sick of seeing them in your collection like me :)

10. Fentum

Thanks. Mine has no asterisk.

11. Fentum

Ok I found in another post that there is no visual and that the extra square is working as intended ref the font effect.