Nefari Resurrection - Legendary LE Reward

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by OhBeWise, May 13, 2015.

1. OhBeWise

OhBeWise New Member

So, I just beat the campaign on Legendary within the past couple hours. I was super excited to see what the promised LE Rune would be! My anticipation was high! The game ended (no spoilers here), the rewards screen appeared, a Lich King popped up (cool, but I have enough though from ordinary Skirmishes). I frantically click to move the rewards on to the next. What will it be?! Oh, I can't wait! I can't wait... I... that was it. That was it? Did I miss something? Is it "You may get a free LE"? Does it simply not show in the rewards screen? I feel like a kid on Halloween, treating for candy but was given those nasty things in plain black or orange wrappers. *sulks*

Sorry if this is the wrong forum. But for real, do I need to soldier-on and attempt several times or have I wasted my time (and gold)? Unless... that second campaign... hmm "spoilers" - Dr. Who.

Last edited: May 13, 2015
  2. Tricky1

Tricky1 I need me some PIE!

After like a three hour investment program into it I too finally finished. Guess what I got? a Firking rock trap. I screen capped it to show i got 300+ gold so infact i did do it on legendary. Will some one please address this?

3. khorjad

khorjad New Member

Same problem here, i made a ticket to see what happens.
    2-3 hs on 3 long skirmishes T.T

4. khorjad

khorjad New Member

They answered to my ticket and awarded the card, i'm pleasently surprised they what i think its the right thing. All i can say is thanks for fixing the problems :3

5. Tricky1

Tricky1 I need me some PIE!

now i have to figure out how to submit a ticket.

6. OhBeWise

OhBeWise New Member

Thanks for the update! Sounds like I need to make a ticket then.

7. strabone

strabone New Member

i have the same problem, i completed all the 3 matches in legendary mode and i got 300 gold and a normal rune instaed of a legendary. i tried second time wasting other 2 hours and again i got just a moga decoy. i paid for this campaign, please fix this problem or give me back my money

8. Silfeed

Silfeed I need me some PIE!

Go to your poxnora page and click help at the top right corner. I believe that's it

9. OhBeWise

OhBeWise New Member

I too was awarded the LE rune in response to creating a ticket. The email also stated that they are looking into this, so hopefully it will be resolved sooner than later.