Nerf Bloodthirsty Blade and Helm of Chaos

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Revengercm, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

Wins 1v1 situation.

Bloodthirsty Blade: just equip when you are about to kill the champ. Easy win 1v2 situation unless I get shatter revealed...

Helm of Chaos... lol

How about when you equip the champion, it becomes impregnable for 2 turns (the turn you add it, opponents turn) and then it dies.

Or make it that helm of chaos makes 30 dmg to the champ per owners new turn.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
  2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I've saved the following image to my desktop, for this and further use:

baby-crying.jpg

3. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Ok, but seriously mate, could you substantiate your argument a bit more? Like, why are these such a crushing balance concern that they should be changed?

4. Revengercm

it's not funny. I lose games because of one equip. Most of my bgs have shatter but yisus.

I lost so many matches because of one rune and now look:

proximity mines (mine spell) was nerfed
    locust no longer spawns locust with swarm
    spirits can take dmg from non magic. Do not know if it's balance atm.

I complained about those and they are fixed.

Can't remember what else did cost my game but you get my point.

5. Revengercm

I just mentioned. You go ahead and try winning a 1v2 where the 1 has on of these equips with no disarming option.

6. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

That's incorrect, or a bug.

Is your point that you have complained about things in the past, which may have been changed for reasons unrelated to your complaints, and therefore someone should take your present complaints seriously?

7. Revengercm

I just say it because the people in this forum are so stubborn n call everyone under their league ******.

holy damn. locust with bloodthirsty blade -.-

8. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Alright, I'm confused, there's something I'm not understanding -- why should Helm of Chaos and BtB get nerfed? How are they too strong? What's the rational for making a change to these runes? Are they completely warping the game in some way that's really bad?

9. Revengercm

I mean. It's when you lose fonts just by this. 6 turns gives the player enough to contest the font as I ran away or die and deploys another champ on the font. Even if I have to champs the equip keeps resetting. Is losing 3 champs to make this champ die worth it? Is running away and letting him deploy one-two champ and gain more nora?

10. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

11. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

SL is just good. If you argue, then rumbler already has you at ~.5-.75 of your hp in one attack.
    #-2damageonallattacksroflcoppter
    #free20hprelicsroflcoppter
    #deployachampionanywhereinanybgFATALITY
    #letsnotpretendthat+15hpformSTbonusiscalculatedinchampcosts