Neuromancer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nivekflakes, Nov 22, 2016.

1. nivekflakes

nivekflakes I need me some PIE!

So I just traded for a neuromancer for my firk bg, and realized it is actually race boghopper. Is this intended? It is not a big deal was just curious(b/c it even looks like a firk.

2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Yes, it is meant to be a boghopper. Not all of the swamps psychic inhabitants are firk or jellies.

3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

It's a Boghopper wearing Firk mask :D

poinl, MageAstral, Etherielin and 7 others like this.
  4. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

5. nivekflakes

Lol a firk wannabe, awesome. Thanks for the reply.

6. nivekflakes

I vote Neuromancer gets amp psychic then :) Also we need to have firk mask's art more closely match what he's wearing, that would be super cool. But I imagine changing art is way at the bottom of the priority list...

7. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

yea I remember I was putting together a firk ( psychic bg) , but when I searched using a racial filter , I didnt see it....so im like wait, goto the runeforge and im like ,, yea there it is,, go back to RM,, still nothing..
    then I was like oooooh. lmao...
    hes still a very good card...and theres no really racial synergy for firk (that I can think of , off the top of my head).
    I hope we get a pox box-ish style search one day,, that we could filter dam types and other stuff,,as well as base stats, ,, be very helpful.

nivekflakes likes this.
  8. nivekflakes

yes I did the same thing, threw the firk filter on and didn't see him. I would love more filters on the rune manager, I end up using a third party site to build by bgs so I can more easily find things. Any chance of more filters coming to rune manager @Sokolov

9. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

Use this: http://s-qpoxdb.rhcloud.com/abilities/

Yeah, you can still use him because all of their stuff is just psychic based, FS is all about their races working together! Bunch of hippies...

guokamoli54 likes this.
  10. nivekflakes

11. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

So when you equip him with "firk mask" what do you get?

12. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

Paladin likes this.