New Account Trade locked

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IR0NHAMMER, Jun 4, 2014.

1. IR0NHAMMER

IR0NHAMMER The King of Potatoes

Sorry wasn't sure which sub section to post this to I'm a returning player after about a 5 year Hiatus (been lurking the forums) and decided to to start up again I made a new account and purchased a box, got myself a few leg runes and was wanting to do a little trading through pox-box but I am unable to.

is this due to my account only being 1 week old and if so how long till its unlocked and is there anyway to speed up the process (I already confirmed my email)

Thanks Poxers

2. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I'd just submit a ticket. I didn't have any problems when I switched over my account.

Edit: I'm not even sure if we have a ticket submission procedure with DOG, and if we don't I'd post in the tech support forums.

3. IR0NHAMMER

sorry just reread what you meant I couldn't remember my old details so I created a completely new account not transferred over from the old SOE servers

4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I think trade lock is 2 weeks. I can understand your frustration, but it will pass. Otherwise you can go to poxnora.com, scroll down to the bottom, click help, and submit a support request there.

5. IR0NHAMMER

2 weeks then OK that's fine ill wait till then.
    does it automatically end after that period?

6. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Yeah, it automatically ends.

7. devilsrath

devilsrath I need me some PIE!

The trade locking thing was a close minded, lazy way of preventing new players from being scammed out of their new/ valuable runes.

A better solution would be to provide more guidance as to a runes value or something along these lines. It prevents me and many others introducing new players to the game as I cannot provide them with any runes for 2 weeks. By which time the motivation to give pox a try has long gone.