New campaign doesn't register defeat of Nostefu

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Shell Dorado, May 17, 2015.

1. Shell Dorado

Shell Dorado The King of Potatoes

So I'm sitting here with all the fonts, all enemies dead, Nostefu dead, the Mayor dead, and all spaces in the enemy's deployment zone covered with muckers. And yet, I cannot finish the game. The objectives list still says Nostefu hasn't been defeated, and the enemy shrine remains impregnable.

If I could get any help, that would be nice, otherwise, I'd just like to let you guys know that this is a thing <: j

EDIT: Also, enemies continue to pop up in the far bottom font, despite me owning it.

2. Shell Dorado

EDIT 2: I have covered all deployment zone tiles in troops, regardless of ownership. Enemies stopped spawning, but victory continues to elude me.

3. Shell Dorado

Figured out my problem; I killed Nostefu using a creature with Defile Corpse, which negated the Boss ability that destroys the shrine upon death.

4. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Yeah that is a bug, but thank you for reporting this because the on death boss triggers should be exempt from this.

Shell Dorado likes this.
  5. Shell Dorado

Glad I could help!

6. DreamRonin

DreamRonin New Member

Would like to chime in and point out this is not merely a case of a missed flag on the new campaign. Seems to be the case with Defile Corpse on any campaign reliant on a Boss death. Just had it occur on the commander of the 3rd part of the Avatar campaign, which I was replaying for giggles.

7. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Well at least Defile Corpse works for somethin :p