new campaign

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lungz421, May 11, 2015.

1. lungz421

lungz421 Member

Has anyone spend 25000 gold on the new campaign that knows what the Leg is and if its worth 25000?

2. Moles

Moles Administrator Octopi

The legendary is the Mysterious Hooded Elf, you can see it in the Checklist (KF)

3. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

There's Mysterious Hooded Elf in the checklist. I assume it's that one.

For collection purposes it's up to you but as far as playable champs go, no.

BurnPyro likes this.
  4. Moles

why is he not playable? he's pretty efficient, just not OP

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Shockingly people don't waste 25 000 gold just to play a campaign and get an okay rune

#marketing

Valkyr likes this.
  6. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

he's not 25k gold efficient

it's a nice collectible

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

tldr

what i said

8. Moles

We don't normally allow gold purchases on expansion content, but wanted to make sure you COULD obtain it for free.

Since it gives away a collectible LE rune we didn't want to make it too cheap.

Some people DO like campaigns so no need to take a dump on their enjoyment of it with all your negativity.

9. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

So for how annoying the new campaign it needs bigger rewards.

If you pay 25k gold you should receive x2 of the limited edition rune.
    If you use owl credits you should get x2 of the limited rune and a coalitions pack with a guranteed exo, this would increase the value of the campaign so more people will buy it. Right now for 6 dollars nobody wants to buy a pox campaign sorry. @Sokolov @Gedden

Last edited: May 11, 2015
  10. Tryo

Tryo The King of Potatoes

Is the LE a one time prize or can you get multiples by repeat plays on legendary

11. Moles

You can get multiples, but there is no benefit as he is untradable and has a deck limit of 1.

12. Skatan

Skatan The King of Potatoes

I actually like the concept and was planning on buying it, but the only problem with untradable LE runes is that if you are like me and only play one faction, and always collect all the runes for that faction but that one or others only, then untradable from other factions just sit there unable to be played and although nice to get something usually for free, actually are totally useless. At least if they weren't faction specific runes or you could choose it would be awesome.
    Not a complaint just another perspective.

13. Moles

What you are saying isn't a bad suggestion for the future, but we would have to spend some development time on creating a system that did that.

The LE is aimed to have synergy with KF and a KF/UD split

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I can see why you think you're doing people a favor. Except that you're not.