new living dnd/pathfinder game recruiting players

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by calisk, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Probably some issue with the server then.

2. Cene

Cene New Member

Signed up (Ceneraii) been jonesing for some 3.5/pf ever since my group moved on to 5th. Will probably be very active

3. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

accepted you into the forums, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

quite a few of the back ground related questions are covered but I can give you an overview if you don't want to read through what's happened thus far.

in short though the best starting point with the easiest access into the game comes as an adventurer assigned to a small fleet of ships headed to explore a mysterious floating island, unexpectedly the ships were under siege by a mutiny of the crews and when all was said and done, one ship continued on to the island with a large portion of the crews captured and brought to the island for unknown purposes.

as a member of the crews you are more or less automatically vetted with the other players, any other intro does often result in them asking how or why you got their, but several players have gone that route so far so don't feel like you cannot

4. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

I think more should join this if you have considered it. It easy and fun and only takes a few minutes here and there to reply

5. calisk

yep the game is always open, we are indeed in need of more people

firk is about to get eaten by bats and is in need of help =D

6. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

I dident get eaten, Infact i am going to eat the bat

7. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

Saw this on imgur

Attached Files:

8. calisk

Wow lol.

Can't say i've ever had that happen in one of my games. Did have our barbarian attempt to kill a tied up kobold rolled a 1 for an auto miss, then he tried again another 1, my paladin sick of the torment cut his ropes and he started running, our archer took a shot to kill him another 1. The barbarian tried again with his aoo this time a 2 still missed.

Then our mage magic missiled but rolled 3 1's on the damage dice failing to kill him at this point the dm just said he got away lol

I considered leaving the group at this point as my character assumed he'd die in a real fight with them around

OriginalG1 likes this.
  9. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

I think it was just the DM shaming the person for the attempted gentail mutilation of a defeated opponent.