(NEW) Next Patch Feedback Suggestions

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by yobanchi, Nov 20, 2014.

1. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

And range 7 or 5?

2. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Modified post... Also Serkan would still be range 5-7

Also removed 4th hero suggestion to focus on 3 heroes we have. Still mulling over how to do moragen.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
  3. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Moragan the lost
    Nora:~ 88-101
    Basic 85
    Base
    Attack: sonic
    Boon of Undead
    Demoralising descant
    Siren song
    Hero

Upgrade 1
    Sonic aura 1 +4
    Sonic aura 2 +6
    Deafening Aura +8

Upgrade 2
    Lethargic -5
    Hex 2+6
    Absorb +8

I thought lethargic will be useful and fit her since she is a zombie campion it can help her to reduce her cost by a bit
    Uprade 1 auras allows her to make and asorb also it quite a good ability so i decided to put it in the upgrade path

4. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

I approve of that serkan rendition, banchi.

7 speed + the option of either teleport 1/2/3 allows a lot of wiggle room for diversity in movement potential, highly worth experimenting with.

Moragen isn't that bad as she is. Some kind of cost decrease would help and ^ suggested lethargic, which seems like it would work. She is indeed a zombie.

5. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

why are you insisting on killing domination? is blink and all the other gank spells being nerfed to shoebox as well or are we just volunteering to go first?

6. D4rkSteel

D4rkSteel I need me some PIE!

That will only make her worse from how she is now

7. chickenpox2

how?
    i streamlined her abilities

8. D4rkSteel

Damn, I was so hyped about Korsien getting reworked now

9. chickenpox2

BTW i realised my base nora calculation was wrong
    i made the adjustment
    she will be 88-101 nora

10. D4rkSteel

Because, Moragen has Battly Hymn, which is a great ability and she has dread now.
    She can have Absorb, Dread, Battly Hymn, deafining aura and siren's song for 96 nora
    With your suggestion she would be slower, she wouldnt have dread and battle hymn, and she would only be 3 nora cheaper

Nite2kill likes this.
  11. D4rkSteel

Still, dread and battle hymn are important.

12. D4rkSteel

Instead of dread, I would like to see her having "Depression". It would fit PERFECTLY to her lore:
    Moragen was the cruelest of Serkan's deeds. Once the greatest bard in Elsarin, her songs and poetry were unmatched. But, her music no longer holds the sun. It tears the very soul to pieces.
    Also, someone mentioned repulsion earlier on. Would be interesting to see that work with siren's song and deafening aura. (Sonic aura would be awesome too by the way)

13. chickenpox2

only difference between demoralising decent and depression is 1 nora
    and depression affect your champs too

14. D4rkSteel

Depression is 4 nora and dread is 10 nora. Too bad it affects ally champs but I thought it would fit good

15. D4rkSteel

Also, Soulstrike could be cheaper, it's at 22 nora now (15 would be ok)
    And Aspect of death needs Frightful Aura so he could be viable again

Netherzen likes this.
  16. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

Moragen should have fascinate in one upgrade tree, that woul make her slightly more dangerous, remove deafening aura.

17. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

@D4rkSteel Still thinking about Korsean, Hero would fix a lot of his problems considering having two of em out along with reanimation/bloodless stuff.

@XFurionsX It would make her extremely similar to snogvie.. I was thinking repulsion might be more interesting and keep both runes unique. WIll coome up with mods for both the above soon.

@Ragic I hear you and I'm still thinking. Enslave is 40 nora, gains all ap and immobile basically the champ can double tap for that cost which is pretty good but a little specific. 40 nora for a similar version but +4 ap and gives you the ability to move as well? Most players store 4ap so potential for double tapping with the added flexibility of movement.

Yes it would be harder to use domi as a one of cliff spell but still possible with comboing the spell say with hungry dead... and yes spells like blink did get touched. This does still leave the damaging tarrain of poison cloud and nerfs the split damaging tarrain (Fw has access to poison clouds and choking stench).

Is there any ideas on what would be an acceptable modification or there being 'no change' as mandatory?

D4rkSteel likes this.
  18. chickenpox2

why soul siren already works like facinate

19. chickenpox2

@yobanchi what you think about my moragan?
    she might be 5-6 nora less than i wrote on earlier post cause i realise she on default

20. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

I would like to echo that point on soulstrike,it would make aspect of death and warspirit a decent rune.Elsari reaper needs to be tweaked,perhaps he could get some abilities/stats shaved off to be cheaper and maybe add something like guarded:human.