new Owl champion: nerf before release!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by only, Mar 8, 2014.

1. only

only Active Member

so I thought I will open a thread asking a support for this champion to be just FF ST. Strigs are ST. this is Strig even if you would like him to be a beast. we already have doombringers, the same sprite/artwork champions, floating around. are you happy with it? on top of that, this champion doesn't even seem to expand other faction needs/style/tricks...

if he will be good, it will be the same sprite champion being played from all factions.
    if he will be bad, a wasted opportunity for a theme.

stop being mindless zealots ignoring any opportunity to miss something. fear not!

about champion design: make him to have Attack: Fire and give 4 proper upgrades (probably 1/2 of them could be something based on strig race).

if you think they would be favoring ST, think about chronology: they named themselves Desert Owl Games kwowing that CorpsE will introduce new theme to Pox and after couple years they will buy Pox Nora and favor one theme. that's right, legit.

2. dirtylimey

dirtylimey Devotee of the Blood Owl

Sigh... Some people.

3. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

I'm fine just letting them be Harby 2.0…

I mean, I know this is (hopefully) more of a trolly/joke thread,
    but yeah...

4. Knutto

Knutto The King of Potatoes

5. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

I like how it is, after all it´s a free gift. I don´t see how it could be a "wasted opportunity".

6. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

This is how peoples collections are started. Release X amountof free champions only once. 1 year later...

OVERBID ON IS OWL, TRADING MAGNUS!

xRugolth likes this.
  7. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

*shrug*

It's more like a "Founder - Beta" badge that people have. If people reallllly want to pay that much for that, then sure, I guess...

8. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I don't understand. /confused

9. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

No.

xRugolth likes this.
  10. NakedAmerica

NakedAmerica The King of Potatoes

no... as it's not a strig, it's an owl.. cuz desert owl games.. hence the owl

xRugolth likes this.