New patch thoughts.

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by XFurionsX, Nov 13, 2014.

1. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

Good or bad is subjective.

The need to change and find new ways to survive is all there is for this faction, forcibly.

2. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

I have yet to play quite a lot more in order to determine how good these changes are. However, the change to curse is... well...

When people on other factions think the buff to an ability is actually a nerf to their favourite champion, you know something went wrong.

3. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Succubus doesn't actually have curse anymore, and nobody in their right mind would run pitspawn anyway.

The impact on UD is very close to zero.

4. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

Happy belated birthday Dude. Creepers seem interesting now. I have a few rapid assault spells i want to try in a split if can get some night crawlers.

TeaScholar likes this.
  5. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

That's not my point at all. My point is that even if it didn't had any impact on the overall meta for UD, there's at least one person who believes the change to curse was overall a nerf, and said person isn't even from the same faction.

6. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

@TeaScholar happy BB-day

@Shimaru It's one of those things where you won't be able to please everyone. Heck even buffing the Witches hourglass had someone sad.

TeaScholar likes this.
  7. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

thnx banchi..

I am working out the new FW meta opportunities, but my internet was being a ***** today.

So I'll try again either later tonight or tomorrow.

Temporarily going into my shell in the process. I'll pop up from time to time, if my connection is acting right, and do some testing.
    But I'm holding off on videos and the wall of text I was working on for now.

Can't give efficient input without diligent research.

The 4 bgs I'll be testing:
    - Execution order with throw bones, diverse melee, divine favor 3 and chopping blocks, skull of decay, [slow] blunt attrition
    - Basically the previous meta, updated rendition without tyrants nor haunting grip. Instant death theme
    - Disease amp Two ghouls, two afflicted corpses, a whole lot of cheap disease breath/attack (martyr) 140% disease dmg
    - 'snatch power' bg, mostly female champs, based around defiling aura + moragen, obelus, soulcage, etc

XFurionsX likes this.
  8. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Could the next patch adress soulstrike ability and champions that have it?All soulstrike champions are in fw and all suck, experimental warspirit is situationally ok.I think soulstrike is overpriced at 22 nora and that all champs that have it could have lowered stats and maybe cheaper and more cost efficent upgrades?

9. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

I will miss retreat on pitspawn though
    I love retreat use it after a death strike then move away it helped be beat those annoying Wanted dailies bosses lol

10. xplint

xplint I need me some PIE!

i think serkan and xulus should get buffed ,and buff coragh abit