New Pox Nora Programmers

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Senshu, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Hi everyone,

We have some good news to announce. The long and hard fought quest to find the right people for the Pox Nora programmer positions has reached an end.

You may welcome Wraith and Moles to the Pox Nora community. Oh wait, both of these programmers not only have years of experience programming and working on games in one form or another, but they are also veteran Pox players that some of you may already know.

Now what will these programmers be doing? It will take these newcomers a bit to settle in, but they are already off to a great start purely focused on the Ronin Expansion. Now before all of you start trying to talk to them about design changes, Gedden is still in charge of design. Wraith and Moles as programmers will be working on implementing and making sure all the new abilities and features get into the expansion.

Enough Blabbing, lets welcome these two new additions!

Discussion: http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/discussion-new-pox-nora-programmers.9573/

Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
  2. Moles

Moles Administrator Octopi

Wooo!

Just so you all know i'm 25 years old and from the UK - I spent a lot of my youth creating and running browser games - so although this is my first position in the gaming industry, I have a lot of know-how and i've been picking up the Pox stuff quickly, so hopefully i'll be able to make a big difference for you on Pox!

3. Wraith

Wraith Administrator Octopi

Hoot hoot.

About me, I'm 25 years old, and have several years of programming experience working in software development and web design. I am a long time gamer and Pox player, a huge fan of the game, and tremendously excited to join a great team.

Happy Poxing!