New Savage Tundra Player Council Nominations

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by Senshu, Jul 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

ST does need nerfs and it needs buffs that's how you balance. And not what h0spy is doing either by probably nerfing the faction to the ground..

2. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

because i play bg's with synergy, ST is lacking a bit. Beast bg's, ice snap bg's, they aren't synergy they're just good stuff thrown together

3. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

omg.
    i will buff and nerf
    i said i wont
    buff and not nerf

4. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
  5. MogaBait

MogaBait I need me some PIE!

Goldmonkee [ come back :( ]

6. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

he left again?

I knew he hadn't been on the forums but i hoped he just wanted to avoid them lol

7. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

if it's not me, and i had to pick from the people already nominated i would take heajmac, i think the person needs to be a FF st player who atleast tries to play different bg's of ST like yeti/lonx even if they aren't that good

8. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Sigh stop being so pissy, I originally wrote something that made no sense, I edited it in case anyone noticed how poor my original sentence structure was. If I intended to insult you I would have plain out insulted you, im not the kind of person who uses passive agressive insults when I could literally just insult them.

9. Pedeguerra

Ok, sorry. I edited the post to remove its content. I am indeed pissy these days, will get better once my new stash arrives. Hue.
    Heroex7777, did you just compliment Heajmac? Ok im out.

Vote Kanye 2020 likes this.
  10. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

i didnt like when all he did was play flying exotic/leg/LE's but based on the pick pool, there isn't many true ST players to pick from

11. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Make me the ST council member

12. Pedeguerra

Well, to be fair being a ST player isnt even a requisite.
    Im not worried about neither of them taking the spot, any of them will know the problem ahead of them when they get it.

13. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

here's how i see it
    Hospy-doesnt play ST, will nerf us to the ground
    lush-i have literally never heard or seen him before, which is bad. Also, he's ok rankwise but he's not playing against the top tiered players where every little thing counts
    heaj- havent seen much, but from what i've saw he just plays whatever niche he can find, which is usually flying good stuff+spells

14. Pedeguerra

If you think anyone will have the power to nerf things to the ground or buff to skyrocket you got this whole thing wrong, bud.

15. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I play ST

16. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

yeah, anyone can do it but them being from ST means that they have a greater chance at actually having seen/tried every rune/upgrade path.

i just dont want anything to be shoeboxed just because they haven't seen it played ingame

17. calisk

yep, the voters are supposed to play st, for what that's worth, in the end I can hope you just pick your successor though.

18. heroex7777

heroex7777 Lord of ST

i know that what they can do is limited, but i think that he's kinda anti-biased.

19. calisk

you do, 1/2 - 1/5th as much as several other factions, but I do believe you'd qualify.

20. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Yeah I got more ST games on my alt. I don't have an avatar on this account

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.