New SL Player

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Streeaka, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Streeaka

Streeaka New Member

Well, not entirely new (played a bit back in 2009), but starting over either way.

Always liked the idea of SL/Draksars, and decided to get back into it with the recent change in ownership. I don't have enough runes yet to make use of the SL Rune Pool, and was hoping someone on here might have some spare runes to trade me. I spent enough to get a Core Set Box and put a couple Rares up for trade to get some SL runes. Thanks!

Trade is: New Player for SL

2. aenix

aenix Member

Forging will help you

3. Zei42

Zei42 The King of Potatoes

Without actually looking at prices, I doubt poxbox will give worse rare to c/uc rune conversion rates than forging

And KTC's runepool in the trading forum will help with 1:1 trades of c/uc runes (other factions into SL).

Have a look at those two options while you wait for a more generous soul to show up.

Hmm, also currently planning to sac the overstocked runes in the pool for shards, I guess I can potentially trade any c/uc overstocked rune in the pool for anything of same shard value.

Message me to discuss details

4. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

I say we combine our powers Zei42 XD

5. Streeaka

Streeaka New Member

Thanks for the advice.

I ended up trading some other faction runes on PoxBox, and now have at least a playable Draksar BG. Albeit probably not competitive yet.

Question: Which would be the more economical to building a new collection; Core Boxes and shard/trade/PoxBox spares, or Extended Boxes for the 'better' runes?

6. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

always extended, they are simply better, unless you re hunting down leg angels

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
    BurnPyro likes this.
  7. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Leg Angels come's from Core Boxes only ?

8. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I sent you(or someone with the same name on pox) an invite to the SL guild

9. Streeaka

Streeaka New Member

Understood that they are better, but the question I have is; with the much higher gold cost for Extended, would getting Core boxes be more economical to shard/trade/PoxBox as I can get more runes to work with? I'm a rather casual player, and will take me a long time to collect the 30K gold for an Extended box. But if it's worth it to wait until then, I will.

Thanks Geressen! I replied.

10. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

no, my mistake, they should come in extended set boxes.
    @Faust

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  11. Valkyr

Valkyr The King of Potatoes

Extended boxes are better than Core ones be it for shards, trade or poxbox.
    Extended cost 1.64 more gold but if you go see the shards runes give, commons give x2 more, UC and rares 2.5 more, and exotic x3 more shards.
    And the legendaries, exo or rares in extended boxes will get you more trade value (for instance I got an ironfist minister (30000 poxbox) in a core pack and Judge Torien (126000 poxbox) in extended). Some Extended packs Exo will even give you more value than Core packs Legendaries you could get.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2014
  12. Streeaka

Streeaka New Member

Thanks Valkyr, that's exactly what I was looking for! :)