New Video: Game Commentary, Brief Patch Discussion, Breakdown of that Nora Link combo deck

Discussion in 'Videos' started by kalasle, Nov 20, 2015.

1. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Finished up a ~2 hour video talking about a bit of the stuff from Visions of Amareth. For those interested, it opens with an example game of the Nora Pearls-Link Storm deck that's been around for a while, now without Energy Overload, and then a breakdown of all the pieces involved. I also play a couple games with Worms, and chat -- in a really unstructured a distracted way -- about this expansion.

2. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Posting as a reminder to myself to watch. Good on ya mate.

3. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

The voice of an angel.

DarkJello likes this.
  4. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
  5. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Diabolically clever FTW.

6. iPox

iPox Forum Royalty

I like what you did with the Nora Link Combo deck, and that you named it Link Storm.
    It's interesting to see a completely different approach to this kind of deck! :D

IMAGIRL likes this.
  7. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

[​IMG]

Anima26, Tweek516, fattyy2k and 2 others like this.
  8. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

D: that was.... Terrifying

9. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

Btw, glad to have you back making vids!

10. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

If anyone ELSE posted this, you KNOW what you mods would say/do. You've done it to me enough times. And don't you dare even lie or try to defend yourself with "but I was talking about the patch".

No sir. This is supposed to be in the Video section of the forums. If it was I who posted this it'd be all I would hear.

11. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Finally got around to watching it. Fun vid, nicely done.
    Fairs fair. I'll move it to Videos an leave a redirect. All that we normally ask is that the primary vid be in the videos section. Your more than welcome to ask me or another mod to create a redirect to your vid as advertisement for a while.

12. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Mods have historically allowed videos to temporarily reside in the general discussion forums for increased visibility. Check, for instance, previous posts by Zero, including streaming announcements:
    That policy was instated prior to my becoming a mod. Additionally, I have not to my knowledge ever moved one of your videos around -- or even one of your posts. If you have any further problems with moderation, bring them up through PMs.

13. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Anima26 and IMAGIRL like this.
  14. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

All being said, good video nonetheless Kal