Next patch?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EmperorSauron, Oct 9, 2014.

1. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

fine h0spy i wont i agree i'm just a little impatient i need to stop obsessing over it

2. ShionNR

ShionNR I need me some PIE!

Could you explain how this works? The fact is if it wasn't for him, I'd never get to play Poxnora after 7 years and I'm pretty sure this is the same with other players, especially new ones. He might be a shark just like 99% of this community's traders, but saying he is killing the game is just not true.

3. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

He manipulates prices for his own benefit and to take advantage of every new player. I would also like to add, that he recently made a thread demanding that rune buff/nerfs were announced a few days before so he could alter the prices before hand. But yeah, kids a saint right?

4. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

even though he manipulates prices its still better than sharding runes though and compred to poxbros you don't need money

5. ShionNR

He is a shark like everyone else, but he happens to have a system that keeps the game alive and not dead like it was said, you did not prove me wrong there. Also, you need to clarify how he manipulate prices to take advantage of new players, take this opportunity to open people's eyes, because every new player is saying they used poxbox and liked, really. To be honest, it would be better if DOG had this "trade" system themselves.

6. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

He controls prices, he changes prices so he benfits by getting the best deal. Renovators were 9k in oos after revamp, and who knows where the 60 of each type went from the day before the revamp. Then on the next day you have 40 renovators all set at 60k out. So unless someone traded in 320 renovators overnight, he's manipulating prices to rip people off. Oh and if someone takes advantage in the opposite direction then he begins to call you all thiefs, get DoG involved and release your IP to the general public.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  7. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Don't forget how when the revamp came out, all the limiteds disappeared.

8. ShionNR

This does sound Firking bad. I'm also against his actions of even release names not to mention IPs like he did.
    I'm just afraid that his bot is still the only "reliable" place to make your decks(from a new player perspective), I'll say again DOG should have a similar system or will be forever "dependant" of those third party traders.

9. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

IP adresses don't matter because they last for a day. The Mac address is more important because it refers to the actual device and it is permanent.

SPiEkY likes this.
  10. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

In that 1 instance, several different poxers openly bragged about their thievery of Pox Box.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Karma is patient at times. Reality always wins.

Funny thing is, I have not and never will use Pox Box. I don't let that fact obliterate objectivity.

Good day.

11. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Gedden also said he didn't want to say anything because of what would happen. -> this.

He said chances are he may add extra content instead. And do more.

chickenpox2 and Anima26 like this.
  12. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Patience young ones, have faith in the DOG (E) they will satisfy our need for new content eventually, steam relaunch is important for multiple reasons and is obviously the current priority. New players is what is desperately needed, aswell as other things. One thing at a time huh, just be patient.

Leadrz and chickenpox2 like this.
  13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Stil deluding yourself on the Mika thing? Feelings over brains, I didn't expect anything less from you.

All you ever do is play the cheerleader on these forums. You don't play the game, I doubt you invested a lot and you don't have anything constructive to add to any discussion. What have you done for this game?
    I have done more for this game than most, playing/spending/working wise. And yeah I'm upset with DOG cause they're Firking about with a game I love. I just don't like people like yourself who have this high and mighty feeling while they have never meant Bane Shift for the game. What do you do, no really go on and tell me?

Oh and I'll take the sociopath as a compliment if it means that I'm not deluding myself by wearing 15 pink glasses.

I'd wish you a nice day, but the glasses got that covered.

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

"Bragged" is a little harsh. I made a joke thread alerting the Mika thread was going on and traded Mikas in sure. I didn't dk anything wrong from a legal standpoint.

After he trew a tantrum and threatened me, even tough I tried having a reasonable private conversation with him, I told him to suck it.

But all you remember is your version where feelings > all.

15. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

After Halloween. They are implementing the pumpkin nora globes. But after that they will implement Christmas nora globes. Maybe after that, I don't know I am going crazy, who are you, where am I

16. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

17. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Wrong use of the meme, but I lol'd.

Flyingfinn likes this.
  18. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Says the one with the cat meme in his signature.
    I don't know which meme should go there but not a cat with a pink hood..

19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Hipster cat is a perfect fit for that text.

What

20. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

OK, I stopped reading but wanted to point out the obvious, which someone else may already have. Please understand when I say "You guys", I mean those of you that do what I mention. Not everyone here. You know who you are.

1. You guys complain about bugs.
    2. You guys complain about map issues.
    3. You guys complain about balance.
    4. You guys complain about the next patch taking so long.
    5. You guys complain about Steam not coming out now.
    6. You guys complain that all DOG is worried about is the bottom line.

Do you guys have no logic? If they only wanted to make money and didn't care about anything else, we would have release already. If they didn't care about balance we would not have had 27 patches since they took over. If they didn't care about balance they would have never done the revamp, which all the complaints about "Power creep" and unbalanced factions and runes were going on with SOE. If they didn't care about balance we never would have had the player council. If all they care about is money they would not be taking this long for the Steam release. However, you do know every business's goals is to make a profit. Have you ever heard of anyone starting a business so they can lose money?

They are working on bugs and balance right now before the Steam release. They want to kick as many of these out prior to the Steam release. They want the current player base to keep playing. They want to bring new blood in and keep them playing. They are doing what they feel is needed to make this happen to the best of their ability.

LET THEM DO THEIR JOBS!

Anima26, Woffleet and WraithxxV like this.