NKD - redo and do it right

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by daeminicus, Jul 11, 2014.

1. daeminicus

daeminicus Devotee of the Blood Owl

NKD is boring and it totally kiulled off Ferrens.

NKD is all about being passive, sit, wait, let them attack, dont spend AP, dont kill, dont attack!

I think NKD change is a failure, it takes away the fun from Pox and by removing ferren focus they took away a great and unique theme and a fun playstyle and deck building from ST.

I think NKD needs to be changed.

I rather go back to what it was or change it to something... something better.

2. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Well, I like the current NKD, although it's indeed very boring. What they need to do is tie NKD and the Discipline abilities with inherent synergy.

KingJad and tangmcgame like this.
  3. s4ndm4ns

s4ndm4ns I need me some PIE!

I wouldnt mind something like your attacks cost -1ap per triggered NKD last round.

4. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Yeah, I wouldnt mind either, but would be extremely OP. ;)

5. Entrepidus

Entrepidus I need me some PIE!

There is a thread about this very topic here: http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/ferren-and-kas.4279/ (OP even posted once)

There are several ideas in the linked thread addressing OP's concerns. Given that I'd rather not get a separate thread going, I'll just limit my reply to I agree that Nohkan Do needs a tweak, but I think any changes made to Ferren/Kas should separate the two while creating synergy through slightly overlapping mechanics.