No weekly patch?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pipster, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Pipster

Pipster I need me some PIE!

I thought a weekly patch was the general consensus from the greens? Or is there something I'm unaware of?

KingJad likes this.
  2. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Too busy enjoying the blissful balance to do dumb stuff like pachez.

Dagda likes this.
  3. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Do you preffer a patch were some factions receive nothing or a full rounded patch?

4. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

only Thursday

5. Pipster

No need for the condescending tone. I'm asking a question, wondering what's going on.

6. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

He answered with a question?

7. Pipster

Yeah, which basically said "stop being impatient and wait for a fully-rounded patch come out whenever it does"

EDIT: But I want to clarify and say that this is not me being impatient. This is me wondering about something that was agreed upon and is now being tucked under the rug quietly. DoG argued that regular, weekly patches with small changes are going to be done rather than larger less regular ones.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
  8. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Maybe there will be a patch tomorrow

Pipster likes this.
  9. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Tomorrow is the day when they usually do patches and if not who cares even one patch a month is better than soe.

10. Pipster

I think you're right about that. It's because it's the 8th here my time and even then it's only the 8th in the morning. I've jumped the gun a bit here, I guess we'll have to wait 12 hours and see then.

11. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

Ebola, probably.

Faust likes this.
  12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Too soon.

13. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Not soon enough.

14. Entrepidus

Entrepidus I need me some PIE!

A couple council folks and Gedden (on the stream) mentioned that this next patch would likely be delayed while he focused on wokring "under the hood" and "behind the scenes.." This likely relates to their ongoing search for a programmer and/or preparation for "this, that or the other thing."

In other words, if there is no patch tomorrow, it was somewhat planned.

15. Pipster

OK, that's cool. I just don't appreciate it when there's a lack of transparency. Thanks for the heads up.