Noob question... How do you tell the difference in your runes and the ones given in sets?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by panthersfan95, Aug 20, 2017.

1. panthersfan95

panthersfan95 New Member

So I know I've earned some cards but is there any way to tell in the manager which ones are from the free set and which ones I've earned, bought or traded for? I have 3 warsaints. Which one do I improve stats on and which do I leave alone? If this is covered elsewhere I didnt see it offhand. Gotta get some sleep, so I'll check tomorrow for any help you guys can give me. Thanks in advance. Dwarves rule!!

noshua and Gnomes like this.
  2. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

when you check the runes in forge or runemanager they are numbered. i think the best way would be go in forge, check what you can sacrifice and what you can't, write down the number of the one you want to keep and level it. Not easiest way, but should work, until they implement a better way^_^

panthersfan95 likes this.
  3. panthersfan95

panthersfan95 New Member

Well, that makes sense. lol. It was getting late for me last night, really didnt think that through. I guess technically I own all of them, just cant forge the ones that were given with the decks.
    Thanks for replying, noticed you're one of the more active on these forums. I've been trying to gain as much knowledge as I can through reading the last couple of days and your name has popped up quite a bit.
    Thanks again.

4. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

i'm a bad player, at least i can help other new players to get as bad as me^^

panthersfan95 likes this.
  5. panthersfan95

panthersfan95 New Member

Ok, deal, at least then you wont be alone. :)
    Question, would a guild help? And by that I mean are they still active? If I remember right I was in DOS (?) years ago. Thought that might be a good step to take, find players I can chat with, play against once I get better, who already know my decks and can help me get better.
    Thanks again, I'll strive to be as bad as you one day.:cool:

6. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

Well, chat is having some problems recently so most players talk on forum or discord. Joining a guild wouls surely help at least to get some more friends. I would say that the ones with most active at the moment would be DreamTeam, Rage of Kthir reborn and PoxAcademy. I also run a guild that specialize on bgbuilding if you are interested.

7. panthersfan95

panthersfan95 New Member

Ok thanks, I've seen all those mentioned or in profiles. I was reading about yours this weekend, not sure I'd be much help or any good at BG building right now. :(