Nora seep Death benefit FW/FS

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by R334P3R, Feb 3, 2016.

1. R334P3R

R334P3R I need me some PIE!

https://poxbase.com/deck/C45czQCz6CqlCtTCtFC4WcilCivC1xS4Is44S5NS5dR2LRmr1
    [​IMG]

This deck has alot of interactions going on and I think it has potential. It's something I have been working on for awhile, and I'm rather proud of it. I am still testing and I have not had a lot of luck but with some fine tuning and practice I think it could be great.

Antrho+Nora Seep+Despoil is very mean.

Repurpose+Skeletal Berserker

Ed+Graveyard+Anthro a powerful classic.

Antrho, Darkmarsh Witch, Voodo Shamfe are all strong death benefit picks.

Font of Restoration is an auto but it's even better when things have stupid max health thanks to repurpose, leech vitality, harvest organs, and soul siphon.

Collective ambasdor is my only source of cleanse and I run a surprising amount of races so surge races is actualy quite good.

Tim, fishmisser, and hunter are just really good runes that help round out the deck.

-----------
    I was sad to see that aspect of growth only gains 21 health per grow, I was under the impression he was both exponential, and would gain extra from repurpose. Still strong with repurpose but I dont know if I will include him now.

Had to drop soulreave for tome of hate, between aggressive scrying, berserker, and graveyard the toll on shrine is just to much. And tome kills perseverance units which seems to be what I use reave for the most anyways. Its an amazing rune and I am sure I will regret it, but everything else is based around combos so I did not want to mess with it.

To my dismay font of restoration lost cleansing aura, going to add two Circadian Merchant in place loot and aspect of growth.

Magic Immunity is a pain, I miss soulreave, but I think I have enough alt damage to be ok.

Removed the water engine, berserker is nearly as good as repurpose target as crusher was anyways, and you really need to be dedicated to water to have it work.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Maybe 2 voodoo shamfies are too much, maybe you could cut one to make room, and instead of circadian merchants you could run collective ambassadors that are amphibious instead of semi aquatic and with the annex ability will give you some advantage using revenants at least, 2 cleansing aura units looks like a overkill also. It's also very unlikely that you were able to setup 2 darkmarsh witches so 1 should suffice too.
    Erode wasting a space for something very narrow when you have little room for utility looks like a bad choice.
    You need some units to stall, something stealthy should do you good also.

3. R334P3R

Having spot cleanse(not aura) and shatter on one unit is really good, the semi aquatic is concerning though. I may drop the entire water engine as wavecrusher is meh, in that case I would need to swap them, and ambasdor is solid. I would probably swap erode for loot since I lost shatter.

Witch is so good, quick scaling damage, action potion, and a heal, and Shamfee goes super real fast thanks to soul siphion and is my only source of detection. They are the center peices of the deck. I would be more likely to drop a anthro or ed.

If water goes then wave crusher, and tide masters can be replaced. Fish kisser is a strong option, but I would still like another good ranged unit. Probably either salaman hunter for insane damge, or tortun mortar for seism. Question is two ranged and one kisser or vice versa.

---
    After looking over the line up to see if I would take surge races on ambassador I noticed almost everyone has a different one she looks more and more appealing. Thanks for that suggestion. But I may only run one of her in favor of a second hunter, but I will start with 2.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
  4. R334P3R