Nothing, Nothing, Nothing

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by alkaline89, Jun 3, 2014.

1. alkaline89

alkaline89 The King of Potatoes

Almost one year and Nothing,
    Who is better professor from harvard, or 10 stupid people.(Firk democration) Really don't listen to all people whinin about super champs because every faction got them...

Game is pretty much balanced already maybe few things(like nerf tinydragon decks :D )
    U can spend 100 years balancing one game and its still not gonna be perfect there is no ideal world (utopia
    Just do what u can and don't waste more time on this.
    (Im sure u can add 5 nora to 10 champs in less than one hour.)
    more time u spend on balancing game the closer it is to end
    I know my english is really bad but if u at least understand 10% u are already a genius.

Firk ALL THAT POXNORA REVAMP I CAN DO IT IN LESS THAN ONE HOUR MOSTLY BY ADDING SOME NORA TO CHAMPS

JUST MAKE IT SIMPLE
    TIME IS MONEY

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
    newsbuff likes this.
  2. Gwyndionnz

Gwyndionnz I need me some PIE!

Posting in a Ban thread

RedScarlet likes this.
  3. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

If money is time, why your wasting your money, the revamp goes, deal with it.

4. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

Hi BansheeX free runes plox :)

BurnPyro likes this.
  5. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

The mad is strong in this one.

RedScarlet and learnedone like this.
  6. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Ignore in one post, thats a record.

Xirone, SPiEkY and RedScarlet like this.
  7. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

They could take a little time out to add fifteen nora to augur and fist of bastion and that would do wonders for balance until the revamp hits.

8. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

I have stopped playing Pox for these past few months due to Fist of Bastion and Tales crap.
    This would do a lot, although personally I would just prefer to start fresh when the revamp hits.

Xirone and BurnPyro like this.
  9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

pretty much this, I'll come back in a couple of months when they sort things out hopefully

10. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Trend-wise, its really fun to see mad threads because then we'll get funny one-liners to brighten up your lonely nights in the office. Thank you

11. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

They took over the game in March, it hasn't been one year, it's been three months. I really don't trust someone that can't comprehend the passage of time balancing the game.

Linking to a Google search for "professor from Harvard" doesn't further your argument any.

Failing to spell you and typing u instead makes me question if you have the energy necessary to go through 1200+ champions to balance them, even if you do it just by adjusting their nora cost.

Rule 31 of the internet does state that CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.

However, rule 32 states EVEN WITH CRUISE CONTROL YOU STILL HAVE TO STEER.

12. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

What ever happens we shouldn't give u on trying to be the best
    GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!

13. devrn

devrn I need me some PIE!

SL WORSE faction in the game.

14. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

That just means it isn't the best faction. SL could still be 2-8 in faction ranking. Unless you mean worst, then it would have to be 8. That would still depend on how you're ranking them. Are you ranking by skill required to play them well, capability of a meta deck in a skilled player's control, how fleshed out themes are, number of themes, etc?

15. Nemorga

Nemorga I need me some PIE!

Man... at this pace, I'm gonna need more room in my ignore list

16. egami

egami Devotee of the Blood Owl

If I subscribe to this guy's newsletter, will I instantly be put on the Watch List?

I mean his ideas intrigue me but....