now that warcry has been heavily nerfed is declare target next?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dbouya, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Leogratz

Leogratz Devotee of the Blood Owl

I refuse to take you seriously... No one in his right mind could make such a senseless post thinking this is the truth. Save yourself from disgrace by posting that you were either trolling or your 6yo nephew kidnapped your forum account.

Warcry gives you a diffuse power increase, while DT gives you a focused power increase. One enables one rounding, while the other enables consistent power turns. Given the nature of DT, the your return is dependent on the target HP, as well as how many units on field that have AP enough on threat range to attack. War cry return is based on units in the field within 3 squares of the guy yelling... Warcry gives damage and AP prior to attacking.

But I am sure you were trolling.

2. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

I think he was extrapolating based on the fact that all boosting abilities (including defender and commander) are being nerfed in terms of effectiveness and the restriction of being race based which was stated in Sokolovs recent forum post.

3. Leogratz

Leogratz Devotee of the Blood Owl

His post is easy to read between the lines: war cry was nerfed and DT wasn't! This is unfair!

No, it is not.

4. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

Team Four Star?