Oblivion Shield vs Cone/Bomb attacks & Oblivion Shield+arroweater

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by narvoxx, Jun 8, 2014.

1. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

I recently had a game where I used Frost Cone from Hoarfrost Dragon vs a Korona as the only offensive action in a turn, and no damage auras were in play, and it hit her. (later in the game oblivion shield prevents the same attack from the same champion, explained together with the other "bug" below).

Later in the game, she was equipped with Demon Shield giving her Arrow Eater. In my next turn I used Magical Bomb from Strig Magebane on Korona, which hit her, then attacked her which triggered arrow eater (this should have in fact triggered Oblivion Shield by current wording since Arrow Eater does not cause an attack to miss (so it is a successful attack)), then I used Frost Cone from the same Hoarfrost Dragon and THAT triggered Oblivion Shield (where the first time in a previous turn it did not, as stated above).

So the cone/bomb thing is inconsistent (not sure which outcome is intended), and the arroweater+oblivion shield is either a bug or incorrect wording.

2. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Oblivion Shield triggering erratically sounds like a bug.

I'm not sure if Oblivion Shield should trigger or not considering there was no damage to prevent.