Offering a Lonx Wanderer for Extended Set runes

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by DrakeArron, Aug 10, 2016.

1. DrakeArron

DrakeArron I need me some PIE!

link-
    https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3842639&fb=0

Keep in mind, considering this is my first actual trade, I don't have much to go on. For all I know this could be insanely beneficial or negative for me. (This is also why I made a thread specifically for this trade... as its my first real one, I want to make a thread specifically for it, both for feedback and to sort of enshrine what could be my first deal).

In my mind this is a fair trade because combined, any of those two runes wouldn't be too far from the default poxbox gives, and considering poxbox both increases the price when traded in and the fact that, as far as I can tell, no one is actually trading latest expansion exos for extended set runes atm... it seems like an alright deal to me.
    I also added in a full set of every PB uncommon/common. Not much, but considering technically I'm asking for a higher value from the other side I figured I'd tack on what I could.

Also, IK "any combination" of the runes I listed can vary by quite a bit if you just go by poxbox standards, but that's kind of also insurance- I don't really care which combination the bidder picks, and as such this way they help decide the value of the trade.

I *really* hope this isn't a dumb trade on my part :p

2. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Your asking is absolutely fair, since it isn't in PB. Once it is, you cannot ask for more than PB.

3. DrakeArron

DrakeArron I need me some PIE!

Ok, thanks for the info. Yeah, I figured at least that much, that you should never go above poxbox value if it is in poxbox (with the exception, of course, of limited runes).