Oh look! Another shitty expansion!

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by SMh7, Jul 28, 2016.

1. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

I'm late on my phone and wondering what's been changed in ud if anything?

2. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I've been enjoying playing imps. Love the new one that brings some new tricks to the deck.

Adding render to the strangler was probably a mistake though as it was already strong and now often hits for 20+.

Fentum, poinl, DrakeArron and 2 others like this.
  3. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

There were very significant nerfs to anyone running Leech Vitality and Soultap decks due to the reigning back of additional healing and additional damage. Probably a good thing for game balance.

Avarice makes Goblin Gloombringer leech guy pretty decent though. Also nice on the Goblin King. The 1-3 range is very handy with manic.

The little gang of goblins is a very cool idea. Seism on deploy then they stick together to get the vivify and tickle the enemy to death.

Overall, my Soultap deck and FW UD Soultap deck don't work now, but goblins are a bit more viable in the real world rather than PURELY fun.

4. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

What imps besides strangler and thunderclops are worth running and why? Not sure how to go about the deck but i'm very interested.

5. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

Shadow Hunter is good with shadow cloak. Forgive me if I forgot the names of one of those two, its been awhile

poinl and SPiEkY like this.
  6. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

Cloak of long knives that's the one

7. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

They are mostely pretty good, I go with this:

2x altered lemure
    2x imp
    1x deep elf summoner
    1x imp jester
    1x imp trickster
    2x strangler
    2x thunderclops
    1x vixen
    1x midnight whisper
    1x needleclaw
    1x shadow hunter

poinl and SPiEkY like this.
  8. Theoutcast

Theoutcast Member

They nerfed avarice to hell..the only decent thing for UD....Stupid ass devs always giving UD the shaft because other faction people whine like *****es....its so gd annoying

9. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

Lmao when it costs 50 nora outa nowhere. I think it deserved it. Can be used like a spot quicken for melee. (which costs 40 nora) Gives a melee unit an additional pseudo 5 ap a turn. (even if they lose 1 from the spd reduction) And comes with gluttony just cause.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  10. SMh7

SMh7 The King of Potatoes

Ah Ah Ah... So... What now? Only shitty runes for UD, this expansion.