Ohmin's Anime Recommendations

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Ohmin, Sep 5, 2015.

1. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

that is because the internet is made of idiots.

idiots who could've learned to write and contract 'could have' but apparently they did not of the time.

BurnPyro likes this.
  2. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Just read more of my overly long posts, I'm sure I've used it there. At least I could've. Maybe even should've. I certainly would've.

Geressen likes this.
  3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

So season 2 of attack on titan has been very good.

I liked that they pushed Ymirs story forward by a couple dozen manga chapters. it will certainly prevent a huge flashback backstory infodump later in future seasons.
    too bad it is too short a season to get into the next arc which i shall not name for spoilers maybe and the return to shiganshina arc.

can't wait for the last episode of this season where once again a lot of people who do not read the manga are going to be very confused and then lightly pissed at that being it so far. lets just hope there will be less of a wait between then and the next season. animators need payment too y'know.

4. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

So one of my weeb friends told me today that there are actually no subtitles in Japan. But that makes no sense...........if there are no subtitles in Japan, how do people living there understand each other?

Baskitkase and Geressen like this.
  5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

@JazzMan1221 heeft hier een goed punt naar voren gebracht. Als Cartoon Network vroeger geen ondertiteling had gehad was ik nooit zo goed geworden in het lezen, schrijven, en spreken van Engels. natuurlijk wordt het nu allemaal in het Nederlands overgesproken maar in Japan spreken ze helemaal geen Nederlands dus hoe begrijpen ze elkaar? waarlijk een mystery van de eeuwen.

6. JazzMan1221

Is het waar dat er meer fietsen dan mensen in Nederland zijn?

7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Ja, zonder twijfel. Ik en veel mensen hebben twee fietsen.

8. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Aregato

Thanks

BurnPyro likes this.
  9. JazzMan1221

There's an old joke about a Canadian guy and a Japanese guy bumping into each other by accident on the street. Two days later, they both get arrested for loitering because they're still standing there apologizing to each other.

10. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Ruroni kenshin
    Yu yu hakusho
    Berserk
    Death note, only watched the first couple so far.
    Attack on titan

11. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

they have the same director I believe.
    the second season of AoT has been pretty close to the manga but it has been spot on with the cinematography, the director really took a potato chip and ate it
    have you read the manga or not and what did you think about the revelations? if you have not read it what are your theories?

12. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I've just watched the 7 episodes of 'Made in abyss'
    its pretty good fantasy story, interesting premise
    bit of a weird focus by adults in the universe to suspend children naked as a form punishment

1 thing I do not get regarding the star compass relic.

they say it points to the bottom of the abyss.
    they know that the abyss is at least 22 km deep.

why don't they know what dept the star compass really points at?
    apparently it is not the only one of its kind. the world is a globe.
    so by taking a star compass from the abyss and taking it around the world and seeing where it is pointing you should be able to pinpoint the position of where the compass points.
    this would require 0 aditional people to travel into the abyss yet provide information that could proe valluable.

13. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

so nobody watches anime anymore on here?

I watched Patema inverted. it is a decent movie, really good perspective switches, and the twists we're nice even though the villain was a bit bland.

14. JazzMan1221

I still watch anime, I'm just not interested in any of the stuff that's been made recently. It's rare that I'll pick up a new series these days. Mostly I just re-watch old ones.

Geressen likes this.
  15. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

best one I ever watched

Geressen and super71 like this.
  16. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

Started watching Kuuchuu Buranko. It's real good, and pretty short at 11 eps.

Geressen likes this.