Ok honestly

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Revengercm, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

You really think that's ok? Being it like that.

2. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

No sadly I just won't recommend any new players to play campaigns ever in pox, skirmish isn't bad but never campaigns.

3. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

I partially disagree with that. As in, if someone who doesn't know how PvP works gets hooked into single player then that person will have more trouble getting used to PvP. But if you started the game by playing a lot of PvP and then decide to grind through Single Player, that will NOT make your brain forget what you've learned in PvP. There's a misconception here, because players here tend to believe that their ability to play this game diminishes over time. It doesnt; people are the same, and their mindset really doesn't evolve that much.

What actually changes is Poxnora itself, and that can be clearly seen when a good player comes back: you'll notice real Pox geniuses just need some good runes and a few games to start owning again. But in my case, for example, it just takes a few games to get a victory.

TL;DR: PvE is harmless if you already have a grasp of what other players' strategies are.

4. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

But the campaigns are so fun. Skirmishes get boring without story or special events.

5. super71

Campaigns boil down to mindless deploys the whole time and inching your way forward each turn, unless you built a super champ. It takes too long for very little rewards.

6. super71

It's still inching forward the whole time, you can optimize bgs yes but campaigns are still super slow for terrible rewards.

7. Revengercm

It is. There is no reason to play campaigns. I say shards are easier to earn than gold and you get exactly what you want.

8. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

Because they're fun.

SPiEkY likes this.
  9. Revengercm

Yeah. It is. There is point where having fun changes to wasting time.

Multiplayer is also fun, more if you win.