OK, Renovators

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crisian, Mar 28, 2014.

1. crisian

crisian Member

they're so big and scary that, well almost nobody runs them.

they are so OP that they are the ONLY limited runes available on poxbox.

they're soooo strong that the trader is flooded with unwanted Renovators.

i just don't get it. people crying all over the place about how OP these killer owls are, but yet they don't see much play? just doesn't make sense.

also, does nobody want these runs? i know there are some players with alts who received more than one, but i see them on PB in quantity, i have several, i see op with dozens of them...did people really just trade their collectible owls away? why? it's not like they are high value and you trade them for lots of good stuff..they're like 50-60k on PB, less than the most exos and people still trade them in..why?

i think that, by the lack of them in play, we can safely say that all the hype over them being OP is just people trolling for attention and the owls are just fine with their one, single, little ability and not OP at all.

2. crisian

crisian Member

lol, could you elaborate? saying "they're bad and always have been" is just your opinion or what? are you one of the "cryers"?

3. Prami

Prami I need me some PIE!

I traded mine for a Seeker of the Source & a Wood Marshal. I don't regret it

4. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

Lmao. Nice.

Race:Beast -> Race:Owl and they're mostly fixed.

Morfeas, BurnPyro and Prami like this.
  5. Prami

Prami I need me some PIE!

They shouldn't be part of any theme, so race owl is a good choice.

There was a brief period where people were trading well for the Renovators. I simply found, what at the time was, a reasonable trade.

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

They hit like a truck. Too bad they can't survive getting hit by one.

Kampel likes this.
  7. Zenity

Zenity Devotee of the Blood Owl

Let's buff the owl. :cool: "Receives 10% less damage for each starting ability on the attacker"

8. Scarebear

Scarebear Devotee of the Blood Owl

Sounds legit :eek:

9. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- We'll start seeing more and more of these threads now...AFTER everyone has unloaded and/or hoarded their ill gotten renovators from alts/shady deals of course. It's power is secondary to the real problem. There was a time when Harbies were everywhere and were swapped willy nilly... guess what happened? See a lot of harbies in decks? ...."y dey cost so much? herpderp"

- Bottom line, should have given out "one" renovator per account...untradeable. Then the power or rarity doesn't make people lose their minds, they just get to appreciate a neat gift and show it off here and there.

Goyo likes this.
  10. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

You forgot to Kappa.

11. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Make em Race -> Draksar

12. crisian

crisian Member

there are over 100 in PB atm. that is a whole bunch of unwanted limited OP runes. i am just surprised at how many are actually out there and how many people just got rid of them for a measly 50-60k PB credits. there are literally dozens of Exo's that are more expensive than Renovators...obviously, since nobody wants them, these runes are not at all OP but just some scraps that nobody wants and therefor certainly not in need of any nerf.

13. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

There is no getting through your thick skull.

14. crisian

crisian Member

wtf is your problem? ya just come here to troll or you have anything constructive to add? arrogant pos

15. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Just because there is a lot of them in stock doesn't mean they aren't OP. There price and stock has to do with the fact that everyone got them for free and some people even had multiple accounts.

16. crisian

crisian Member

my thread was about how many extras and unwanteds there seem to be. the non-op comments are free of charge.

how many owls do you run?

17. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Two in a my ST BG, and two in my ST/SL/FF SL Bgs.

18. free20play

free20play I need me some PIE!

probably my fault
    they are worthless now