Old payer returning

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by PiPPoInZ9, Jul 2, 2014.

1. PiPPoInZ9

PiPPoInZ9 The King of Potatoes

Hi guys,

I am an old Pox Nora player. I was known as PiPPoI on the forums (I think). I last played when Endless Wonder was released. I then sold all my runes for about the money I had invested or maybe a 20-50% less. I used to play UD exclusively and frequented the forums although I mostly read what the good players were saying. :)

I am planning on playing the game again, while this time spending less money, although that is hard if you want to play UD. That was the most frustrating thing for me - how UD runes were more expensive than the rest. Luckily I had 30K-ish gold left and got a set. I got Kiergana, Stitchet Tyrant and Queen Anaru (and a ton of useless runes).Now I am looking to convert my garbage into UD garbage.

I watched the Youtube videos on the revamp, but I still have some questions. Is there any way to get shards other than sacrificing your own runes (like rewards for doing something)? Should I use the forage system at all or wait for Poxbox or the Runepool to open in order to get UD runes? Is Sep still around to make entertaining and educational videos?

Sorry for the long rant. It feels good to be back. I hope some of you are feeling charitable and may the power of mele damage be with you.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
  2. theKraken

theKraken I need me some PIE!

Good news is, c/unc/rare champs are the best right now

3. PiPPoInZ9

Well since Korona got her trademark ability back she is pretty viable again. All the Legs I had ... With the Forge system it seems all c/unc/r runes "should" be traded 1:1. All the old legs should be impossible to get sadly :(

4. theKraken

theKraken I need me some PIE!

well you can crack boxes for 30k gold, while not great 2k is fairly easy after dailys and 3-4 games. Forge system also helps but not as good as 1 to 1 trades

5. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

Was going to give you some runes, but I think I'll wait until after you play some games.

6. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

You can buy boxes, mass shard (see link in my sig) the non-UD stuff and then just craft what you want. not efficient to craft rares/exos though imo - wait for poxbox for that.

7. PiPPoInZ9

Temple of Brutality banned for ranked games? A couple of hours/trades put into deck-building are wasted ...