On the poxbox incident

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Osidan, Jul 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

If you're going to flaunt being scum, it would help to actually have something good to show for it.

SPiEkY and Boozha like this.
  2. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Of something like you? Never

3. kinembe

kinembe The King of Potatoes

lol you sore asses hod no mikas and now you're all sour at those who did...

4. Boozha

How pathetic do you have to be to think of everyone as such a waste of oxygen and space as you are?

DarkJello likes this.
  5. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

No, all I'm saying is that if I wanted to have an asterisk next to my name, I would've done it for something worth more than that ...ermm... "haul" you posted.

Juice was not worth the squeeze bro.

6. kinembe

i'm a waste of oxygen cause decondor is a ******* who eff'd up? yeah ok, son.

7. kinembe

how ever you squeeze it, 1.7 mil free credits is 1.7 mil free credits.

and it would not be sooo sweet if it wasn't decondor. he is a Magma Bunny and that's why i am enjoying it so much. that's all.

8. Boozha

No, actually not, as you would have understood if your higher brain functions weren't entirely nonfunctional. Now shut it, kid ...

9. tangmcgame

tangmcgame I need me some PIE!

See, when people say things like this, all I hear is, "WAH! I don't have the foresight and know how to set up a system like poxbox, so I hate decondor for it, WAH!" Meanwhile, poxbox actually makes trying new decks in poxnora possible for a modest fee.

I don't dislike the people who took advantage of a typo/mistake, but I'm not terribly fond of people like you.

Sirius likes this.
  10. kinembe

boosza, you arrogant punk, your opinion means less to me than the skidmarks on the charmin before the flush. you are a full time mouthy punk child and ooohh my, you think i am a big bad scammer, get a grip, rubberneck.

11. Boozha

And you think you are a big fish when actually you are just an impurity I wish I could remove. You are an unenjoyable ... I guess person would be a stretch, so I'm going to call you an unenjoyable thing. Don't bother answering, you've made it onto my ignore list.

12. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

I just love people's signatures... Also I'm with BurnPyro.

13. kinembe

<~~Unenjoyable ...wait, that's not really a word.

14. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Pet peeve: people calling other people kids over the internet, while not being particularly mature themselves.
    If you took a step back and imagined for a second that you're not emotionally invested, you'd be able to see what I mean.

Sunutsu likes this.
  15. Boozha

If you imagine that you are not emotionally invested you are nothing but lying to yourself, which isn't too constructive.

16. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Welcome to Mika thread number 6. Today's focus of discussion is Q.Q with some extra salt thrown on the side.

17. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Steal a coin from a beggar in the street, you're the scum of the world, you deserve to be spat on and publicly humiliated. Steal a million from a <insert famous billionaire franchise name>, you're the mind of the revolution, the true friend of the people.

It's just cute babbling; there are many ways one can view this episode, and no one can change the way each person thinks of it individually.

As for my vision, I understand that what they did was morally wrong, and firmly believe that none of those people were thinking in the collective well-being while damaging PoxBox.

However, I do not condemn any of them, first of all because as said by Decondor, it's not a crime - and even if it were, we wouldn't be the ones to judge. Second, I am a lucky man for being able to live of my own gains with little trouble, while being honest - even so I've done my share of lies and deceit - so trust me, to many people that isn't the way to live, and in this world they may even be right.

So, considering the existence of people who see this situation in a different spectre, it is expected that they believe in some level that Decondor's business practice outweighs the deed of these people, simply because that's how the world works, as in a sentence I've seen in a bathroom stall in college: "if life turns her back to you feel her ass up".

It is not an excuse, but a differentiation between an action that is truly harmful to our community, and an unethical behavior stimulated by an accident. It's a gamble among our brains, some will do it, some will not. It's not as simple as pointing fingers.

Not sure if I was cohese enough, but these are the words I'll ever dedicate to this episode. I appreciate your attention.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
    iPox and SPiEkY like this.
  18. tangmcgame

tangmcgame I need me some PIE!

I'd be careful with that analogy, Lushiris. It draws too much attention to the raw quantity taken (a coin versus a fortune) and too little attention to the actual damage done in the taking. Take a coin from a beggar in the street and you're the scum of the world because you're taking a huge portion of his total wealth. Steal a million from a billionaire and you're causing him an inconvenience. Hell, taking 900 million away from a billionaire still leaves him with far more money than most people will ever see. It's not even strictly about proportions.

Not saying you were being flippant with your observation (as the rest of your post proved). I just wasn't comfortable with letting that initial comment stand alone.

19. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

In my second paragraph I said it was babbling, maybe I wasn't clear enough.

20. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

I think he has every right to post exactly how he feels about it. Still just a tad bit late lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.