Ooze

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 0ryuk0, Mar 27, 2014.

1. 0ryuk0

0ryuk0 I need me some PIE!

Can we make ooze a damage type? For slags, vs SL. Slags are always messing up when playing against SL.
    Vindrax is unstoppable. With Immunity: Acid, Rattle Slag, Oozing Slag, Oozeking Slag, Hanging Slag, and baby slag are useless. What are the remaining slags? Voltaic Slag, Slag Overmind, Deepcave Extractor, Auroral Slag, and Ancient Slag. What can they do to Vindrax? Voltaic Slag.. Yeah it can raise its damage up to 24, but with dissipate, it should be closer within 3 spaces of Vindrax to have the full damage? With 3 armor +20% def from SL, +regeneration 6. Of course your opponent will think that your Voltaic Slag is the only champion who can damage Vindrax with high damage, your opponent will slay your Voltaic Slag. It's so easy. Voltaic Slag has 44hp, Vindrax with 16dmg + Surge: Dragon, acid breath would make a large damage. And with supporting other dragon champs and spells they could kill Voltaic Slag easily. What are the remaining slags? Slag Overmind? With 8dmg? Mindwipe Aura could save you in 1 turn. But then what?
    Deepcave Extractor with 9dmg? Vindrax has 3def, 20%bonus def from SL, Physical Resist 3, and Regeneration 3. Auroral Slag with 8dmg? What the heck.
    Same thing with Myx Broodlord. Immunity: Acid and Colossal. Your Voltaic Slag couldn't do a thing. There's no big slag champion. What, Ancient Slag? With 44hp? Seriously?
    For those who'll say, put other non-slag champs. Yeah, could be helpful. But a theme should be a theme itself. But slags can't deal with these guys(Myx Broodlords, Vindrax, etc)
    So I suggest that ooze should be a damage type :confused:

2. Comissar

Comissar I need me some PIE!

It's a bit late in the day to be introducing new damage types. Metallic slag works fairly well as a lock down champ, wandering is difficult to deal with and cleanse isn't all that common in SL. On top of that, restraining aura clamps down on how often acid breath will get used. You don't need to kill Vin, locking him down will do the trick most of the time. You mentioned mind-wipe aura already, that should be something you've got ready access to. Counters to acid immunity are there, just bear in mind it's not necessarily the same as spot removal.

3. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

Imo it would be healthier for a game if all immunities were replaced with res3, and eaters replaced with acolytes.

4. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

I don't mind adding new damage types per say, but I'm not sure Ooze is worthy of becoming a type, to me ooze is acid.

5. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

And poison is useless against FW. Boo, hoo.