Oozing Slag

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Airling, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Airling

Airling The King of Potatoes

When playing against a deck that leans heavily on Oozing Slag, I find that almost half my turn is burnt by the game sorting out all the bonuses from my opponent using that rune. Does anyone else find this problem and could something be done about it?

2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Do you mean that the Acidic Aura and Trail: Ooze all the damage calculations are taking up a large chunk of your turn? If not could you provide a more detailed description of the bonuses you are referring too?

3. Airling

Im not exactly sure which ones. But I can look into it for you. You could take this a step further and possibly put a pause in between each turn to allow for the resolution of any potential bonuses. It would allow everything to resolve before the players turn. Just an idea.

4. Senshu

Hmm, interesting suggestion.

5. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I would support it. THAT is exactly the reason players have asked for longer turn times. When effects trigger in my turns. It can go from 1:45 to 1:40 with just a few rounds in. At 20 rounds in. It can waste a LOT of time. This suggestion would solve that, and keep the turn timers the same.

Leadrz likes this.
  6. Senshu

Ideally, we would optimize the how the effects are calculated to speed up the process because the other way has its own pitfalls too. This is something that comes up every so often as being an issue. It may be one of the things we look into once we get some of the other systems in better shape.

7. Airling

Thanks for the support IMAGIRL. Is this something that is on the agenda Senshu?