Opinion on gold prices for tokens.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rickyjpen, Mar 11, 2014.

1. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

I will be honest.... The price to get these tokens now is highly highly unattractive. All I do in poxnora is play a BG for about 2 weeks and then try a new BG and then keep repeating this cycle. The idea of having to give my right arm and left leg just to get enough tokens to level 2-3 champs. Really makes me wan't to quit playing poxnora... If this is not addressed I might quit. Because the only reason I love poxnora so much is because there are so many different battlegroup combinations to try out. Now that I actually have to devote a ton of my time just to get the tokens to level up champs to try out a new battlegroup is very hurtful to me due to work, school, and other recreational activities that will take up my time from poxnora... I simply don't have the time to grind gold just to get a few tokens for my BG's.....

2. rickyjpen

P.S. How the hell do you get 150k runes now?

3. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

At the moment, the costs for the 10 pack is 140 gold per bronze level token with the 30 pack being 100 gold per bronze level token.

I could definitely see them being slashed down by even a factor of 10.

150K LE's are no longer obtainable, however, the 150k's now have a legendary counterpart that may show up in packs.

rickyjpen likes this.
  4. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

The whining continues even on these new fields of hope...

5. rickyjpen

That's because I had absolutely no problem with poxnora beforehand other than server errors... That's everyone else's peeve about the game... I was plenty happy enough just trying all the different battlegroups and such and now I can't due to the tokens being hardly reachable...

6. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

We are having a major revamp of the game, we got several bugs to being solved because of SOE serving the test client rather than the stable one, the owls are active, hearing and talking to us.

Is it an urgency this topic of yours? Does it deserves your behaviour? I call for a moment of tolerance and patience.

7. spe720

spe720 The King of Potatoes

Yeah I'm gonna side with OP here. A lack of reasonable token source is making this game more difficult to play than bugs since my favorite thing to do is constantly experiment with new decks.

rickyjpen likes this.
  8. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

I understand and agree with the matter, not the manners.

9. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Trading Platinum Tokens for LE's. :eek:

But yeah.

10. Monyx

Monyx I need me some PIE!

im sure they will do something about this eventually.....runes are way more accessible than they were now.....which is alot better than having tokens be accessible....im all for tokens being more accessible but the game is definetly way more user friendly than its been in years.