our new leg.

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Ujelly, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Ujelly

Ujelly I need me some PIE!

WTF a human rouge? looks like trash as well. he may be ok but wow. no theme include no racial synergy with anything. Am i seeing this wrong? would we have liked a cool new undead unit or are people happy with this bro?!? Im bummed out. Would have liked anything but this rlly......... discuss

TeaScholar likes this.
  2. SkeletonKing

SkeletonKing The King of Potatoes

I want to support this game. I WANT to give them money, but in exchange I want something I can use in the game.
    ...or at the very least, something interesting.
    Hell, I'd have even paid for something crappy but fits in a theme.

This was not the way to get my money.

3. Ujelly

Ujelly I need me some PIE!

For the first time i am not spending money on pox and im a long time pox player and spender. If we all stop buying they will listen. So just dont spend any money. Tell them your feelings. and then stand by it and dont give in. The more people we get to not spend money the faster we will get the changes we want.

TeaScholar likes this.
  4. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Yeah, blackmail the devs so they will listen to you. Are you by any chance a spoiled child?
    I mean, what the heck man, what kind of advice is that?
    Instead of just blankly complaining about stuff, how about you throw a good analysis and state your arguments?
    Jeez what the heck.
    Lets see:
    Upgrade 1: Stealth - good, with cheaper ways to stealth;
    Upgrade 2: combos well with traps bgs (which you guys dont have, I get that); lay traps from stealth is nice; anti equip from stealth is also nice.
    Hunter meak on this new meta is awesome, although 65 is a little low, will be ballers vs drakkies;
    Ransack is an awesome ability, if you cant see it shame.

So, all in all, Id say all he needs is maybe, maybe, change that Devour Trap thingy and add maybe an "undead related ability", but writing what you wrote above is just mindblowing.

5. ghklf

ghklf I need me some PIE!

Didn't u realize that laying traps while stealthed will destealth?

You r basically telling ur opponent "Hi, I am here, and a trap is around for sure."

Pointless combo

6. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

I don't think lay trap unstealths does it?

7. ghklf

ghklf I need me some PIE!

I looked at the descripion, it did not describe it like Mark. Maybe another incomplete descripion.

GJ, devs.

8. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

No it doesn't unstealth.

9. potatonuts

You are completely missing the point of why it has been so poorly received. It's a decent champion and most people seem to appreciate that however it doesn't fit with any of our themes and honestly nothing about it including the artwork feels like a fw champion. I think with some changes it could fit in better but people are just really disappointed, the Ronin expansion was a great step forward for the Witch theme but for fw this patch is a step in the wrong direction on many levels.

Netherzen and TeaScholar like this.
  10. Kharon

Kharon Devotee of the Blood Owl

Foul rite on this thing is monstrous

11. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

It sucks.

12. Uruboz

Uruboz I need me some PIE!

New leg maybe will work well with a split bg (savage tundra)

13. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Is DMZ shennanigans a theme yet? Or not enuf to be worth with like a small witch module

14. KPIC

KPIC Devotee of the Blood Owl

The new Leg is a tough sell. He is a "low-cost" (minion really) and relic hunter. He works well with Haunt, Foul Rite, Forsaken Follower, Scrofula, and the like. However, he needs something else to offer a better balance and usefulness like Charged Barricade on base U1: Relic Gaurdian, Hidden DMZ; U2: Eat Traps, Relic Charged (When a relic is deployed and destroyed, this champ gains 1 charge.) This allows it to work Spirits since Haunt can work on friendly relics. Or give it some skill that speeds up relic cool downs. Anyway, these are just thoughts.

15. potatonuts

What's with this delusion that he works with Foul Rite? He is a human, yeah great just like Fallen Hero, Elsari Reaper, Corruptor and all those other humans which people never use because Foul Rite is completely non viable due to graveyard and haunt being the only options for generating a large amount of real champions. So just to reiterate, no he doesn't work well with Scrofula and Forsaken Follower because they don't generate real champions, he shares zero synergy with them. I'm also going to go ahead and say that using this guy and haunt to kill a single relic is pretty wasteful.

claydude5 and Netherzen like this.
  16. Uruboz

Uruboz I need me some PIE!

Well, Lich Magistrate can do real champions.

17. D4rkSteel

D4rkSteel I need me some PIE!

Lich magistrate is an undead himself.

18. potatonuts

Revenants have short lived, how in the world do you expect to get decent results from Foul Rite by using champions with Short Lived? Not to mention their low hp and the fact that they will always spawn roughly 6 spaces from an enemy.On top of that you would kill your Magistrate with Foul Rite.

Do you even play fw??

Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
    D4rkSteel likes this.
  19. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Does Reflesh protect from Foul Rite?

20. potatonuts

No, sadly. They only lose boon not the race undead.