over 30 minute game and disconnected

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ofsleep, Mar 16, 2014.

1. ofsleep

ofsleep The King of Potatoes

it sucks that i played for over 30 minutes and don't get credit for the daily challenge because the game disconnected me and didn't give me the option to get back to where i was before the disconnect...i seem to recall that the game used to let me rejoin a game after a disconnect.

2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

that still exists but not when EVERYONE is disconnected.

3. uaChakra

uaChakra Member

I got disconnect in ranked when enemy shrine has few health and I have 2champ to finish game . but got lose.

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

The question is, how does it take you 30 mins to beat a daily when any normal bg can do it in a mere 5

5. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

You seem to forget that not all players have the runes and/or skill to hammer through a daily in mere minutes.
    We oldtimers sometime forget how it is to play the game as a new player ;)

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I guess.

Not hard to just run up to the shrine and kill whatever crosses your path. Once you know the tricks you can do it on auto-pilot. This is assuming dailies would work

7. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Yep, but it takes a while to get there :)

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Someone should make a thread with bot mechanics. Like how they'll always run back when you cap a font, how they go in champ per champ, stuff like that

9. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

or how a stealth unit in a font break their mind

10. Vallassa

Vallassa The King of Potatoes

And how if a bot champion has enough AP to stealth and make a basic attack, they stealth and then attack you. :cool:

11. IceNorth

IceNorth Devotee of the Blood Owl

I tent to take my time when i'm CPing champs, just wait in font or near bot one and slowly kill stuff with all that has under 3 stars.

12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Fair enough