Over efficient champ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by limone1981, Feb 16, 2017.

1. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

Fixed it for you.

2. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

I admit I chuckled.

Tweek516 and NevrGonaGivUup like this.
  3. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

lololololol I know i pretend to not know dmr or rav or tiny or other good players, but I really mean it when I say "Who the **** are you????"

Woffleet, SPiEkY, jayscales1 and 2 others like this.
  4. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

New player lol

5. jayscales1

jayscales1 The King of Potatoes

6. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Yo, lets not be mean now guys.

7. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Just out of curiosity how often are you online? To us it looks like once every 1.5 weeks.
    What do you play when you do?
    Whats your rank? If you played regularly that is.

8. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

No

9. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

The Firk would I tell you for ******?

10. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

So how about we replace Initiative 2 with Reinforcement instead? There are only 3 worms with race Undead and so his ability to be effective in Worms diminishes drastically while still a very reliable option in most FW BGs because of the huge amount of Undead champions.

DiCEM0nEY likes this.
  11. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Nah. Would just force worms players to actually use BZ the way that it's supposed to be used, rather than running themselves dry. Besides, you would just run Reinforcement 2, and use the (actually) 4+ worms with Race: Undead, along with the normally supplementary undead, and it wouldn't really do a thing. I'd be mostly fine with it because it would make worms hardly to play for scrubs, but that's about it.

12. DiCEM0nEY

do you realize that every one of your posts is literally talking about how difficult it is to play worms?

13. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Yes.

14. Somnolence

Somnolence The King of Potatoes

play worms, and show people how OP it is. Tiny still haven't figured it out yet last time I, maybe he just doesn't like long games.

15. Dolcebrodude

Dolcebrodude The King of Potatoes

With Reinforce Bile would be much much worse when playing from behind where I feel it matters the most. But I'm down for this change.

DiCEM0nEY likes this.
  16. DiCEM0nEY

Don't have the runes

17. DiCEM0nEY

If worms don't have a weakness when playing from behind, then where is it?

18. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

Well with Reinforcement 1 (devs should highly consider even giving the option for Reinforcement 2) players would HAVE to actually think about when to deploy him.

Another option would be to remove it's ability to generate AP when it comes in play. That way an opponent has the opportunity to counter the Bile Zombie. The reason the Bile Zombie is so effective is because of its ability to be deployed and sacrificed in the same turn it's deployed. Hence the reason people are calling it the best "spell" in the game, it's unpredictable most of the time.

By giving it Reinforcement it would require opponents to run worms with the racial Undead which will also hinder their BG space and diversity. (I think this is a small enough change that can be implemented to not overnerf him.

Thoughts?

@Sokolov

DiCEM0nEY likes this.
  19. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Been talked about in this thread. This is indeed an idea -- do you have any particular responses to the conversation so far vis a vis no AP?

I disagree. It would make worms players think about deck construction and think more about other champ deploys in the mid/late game, but it wouldn't change the actual use of BZ in any way, even with Reinforcement 1. Being speculative here, but I'd expect a 1-2 unit uptick in Undead champs, or maybe the inclusion of other undead-generating runes, and decks and mechanics would mostly sit otherwise.

Barely, if at all. The Undead worms -- Colossus, Eye, Blood Fiend, and Bloodworm -- are already playable, and both Blood Fiend and Eye are 2x auto includes. In terms of running actual Worm/Undead champs, that won't change much. Maybe more people are inclined to run Bloodworm?

20. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

How is messing with his ap gain better then putting sacrifice on cd for bz.

I mean it effectively puts sac on cd and takes his ap away....but everyone is open to this suggestion but hated putting it on cd...fw players are weird