Over efficient champ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by limone1981, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

There is clearly a huge difference between Sac on CD and Initiative > Reinforcement... one makes it so that you can NEVER sac on deploy, the other changes the situations in which you can.

Anyway, as kalasle says though, it doesn't seem like it'd make much of a difference. It would probably be a minor hit to the potential AP gen in theory, but not enough to make a real difference in most cases that I can see.

(Unless we made all the Worms non-Undead, in which case it'd effectively remove BZ from their arsenal.)

2. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

@calisk sokobro answers your question.

The removal of Undead on on the other worms and switching Initiative on Bile Zombie to Reinforcement would do the trick. Putting sacrifice on cool down of 1 will nerf all units with sacrifice across the board. No need for that. (I say units because there are relics with sacrifice as well)

Another option would be to give it Stasis? It would come into play impervious and after a couple turns gains AP to go in for the kill. But I think this might be too predictable. Just brainstorming.

3. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

well the majority of times I see worms using it they have practically nothing on the board anyway let alone 2+ of the undead ones,2-4 ap isn't enough ap to get into position most of the time.

as mentioned they would also need to switch up their deck compositions just to be able to use it with ap at all.

regardless it's a good soloution to the problem I just think it's harsher then the alternative i mentioned

4. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Putting sac on CD would make people run rite abilities, which they pretty much already do anyways outside of worms theme if they use bz. He isn't the only problem, just a long list of many. I personally think he isn't well designed, and should be changed for sac on CD or reinforce at the very least. But make no mistake, putrid creeper can be used outside worms theme, and is op.

5. DiCEM0nEY

Putting sac on CD would make people run rite abilities, which they pretty much already do anyways outside of worms theme if they use bz. He isn't the only problem, just a long list of many. I personally think he isn't well designed, and should be changed for sac on CD or reinforce at the very least. But make no mistake, putrid creeper can be used outside worms theme, and is op. Fw as a whole sucks, and they have maybe 1 or two competitive deck as far as I see.

Themes need buffs, good stuff needs nerfs, for my sanity

6. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

This is what I mean about the change forcing people to play the champ how they should be playing it -- when they have a board presence and won't run dry.

7. DiCEM0nEY

Will be interesting to see if it is still viable at all after the changes, given four speed, no attack, semi low hp, and propensity to kill allies, also bulky. Certain maps I guess.

Rather have it gutted than be in current state though.

8. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Why would you assume that any of these suggestions will manifest as changes? Regardless, how does what you said have any more than a cursory connection to my comment?

9. DiCEM0nEY

Why wouldn't I assume?

U were referring to reinforce were u not?